New order from Dandoy, delivered in record time !

Hi I am going to test some rock hard chinese rubbers soon and since all my blades are busy I decided to order a new one:

I ordered this because of its soft surface layer (spruce), Rock hard rubber and soft blade should go together just fine:

Now hear this I ordered it early yesterday morning and the order has just been flagged for a pickup.
Delivered in 28 hrs Belgium to Sweden, now this must be a record of some kind :oops::D:cool:

Cheers
L-zr

Last edited:
Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Dandoy has their "weekly" specials which last forever. I noticed that Dandoy finally updated it and took a couple rubbers (such as Rakza 7 soft and R47) off. But a couple ones like Xiom Vega X and Hurricane 3 are still there.

I like Dandoy. Delivery to North America, no one beats TT11 though. Yes TT11 you are special in my heart and I will continue to throw money at you.

@Lazer, which Chinese rubbers do you plan to try? After trying Big Dipper, AK47, Friendship 729 fx, etc. I can finally announce that Hurricane 3 or Hurricane 3 neo are indeed bouncy. Not ESN like boucy but hurricane is more catapulty than the regular Chinese rubber.

Dandoy has their "weekly" specials which last forever. I noticed that Dandoy finally updated it and took a couple rubbers (such as Rakza 7 soft and R47) off. But a couple ones like Xiom Vega X and Hurricane 3 are still there.

I like Dandoy. Delivery to North America, no one beats TT11 though. Yes TT11 you are special in my heart and I will continue to throw money at you.

@Lazer, which Chinese rubbers do you plan to try? After trying Big Dipper, AK47, Friendship 729 fx, etc. I can finally announce that Hurricane 3 or Hurricane 3 neo are indeed bouncy. Not ESN like boucy but hurricane is more catapulty than 729the regular Chinese rubber.
I got 4 of them from chtt.se.
2 Sanwei, Target National and Target 90.
2 729, Battle II silver and Bloom power.

I also have a sheet of H3 Neo from before.

I will also make my own booster with mineral oil Naphta and some acetone.
I will take old used Mark V to experiment on. Those are components I already have and type of booster is nothing else than mineral oil so why buy it when you can make your own… It’s worth a try…

I don’t think Dandoy call it weekly special, they simply call it promotion.
For me Dandoy is a little cheaper but TT11 has a better selection. Dandoy took a step up on my prefererence ladder after this. But for Chinese rubbers no one beats chtt.se, there is no way in h-ll I will risk getting anything from China…

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: mocker88 and JJ Ng
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Hi I am going to test some rock hard chinese rubbers soon and since all my blades are busy I decided to order a new one:

I ordered this because of its soft surface layer (spruce), Rock hard rubber and soft blade should go together just fine:

Now hear this I ordered it early yesterday morning and the order has just been flagged for a pickup.
Delivered in 28 hrs Belgium to Sweden, now this must be a record of some kind :oops::D:cool:

Cheers
L-zr
cross border trade at 28hrs delivery. European people FTW!!! Here in Asean, a cross border order takes around two to three weeks.

My Tenergy from Vietnam took two weeks. My Butterfly Free Chack 2 from Indonesia takes around two weeks too. If domestic; two to three days.

cross border trade at 28hrs delivery. European people FTW!!! Here in Asean, a cross border order takes around two to three weeks.

My Tenergy from Vietnam took two weeks. My Butterfly Free Chack 2 from Indonesia takes around two weeks too. If domestic; two to three days.
This was with DHL, my national postal service can not match this. Its handled by a Danish company (postnord) and since they took it over its all a steep downhill :-(.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: Giangt
As it turns out this one had a real low weight 78g and a tiny handle. Don’t like tiny handles. But I have some grip tape the same type as Gozo. That added a whopping 5 grams to the handle. A significant shift of balance towards the handle. Yippie perfect since hard Chinese rubbers are heavy I was afraid to make it too top heavy. Anyway now the weight is 83g with a really low balance.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
As it turns out this one had a real low weight 78g and a tiny handle. Don’t like tiny handles. But I have some grip tape the same type as Gozo. That added a whopping 5 grams to the handle. A significant shift of balance towards the handle. Yippie perfect since hard Chinese rubbers are heavy I was afraid to make it too top heavy. Anyway now the weight is 83g with a really low balance.

Cheers
L-zr
Please let us know how the blade plays!

by the way, in North America, TT11 is a bit cheaper. It has something to do with the exchange rate. Dandoy quotes in US but when you are checking out, it now quotes in Euro and I used Paypal. so then Paypal will apply some sort of exchange rate on top of that, so Dandoy become a bit more expensive.

TT11 quotes in USD and charges Paypal in USD so maybe a couple percentage cheaper. Not a lot but when you buy in bulk like I do, these things add up.

I am also done testing Chinese rubbers so I am purchasing Gewo, Rasanter, Donic, etc. soft ESN rubber for my backhand. Yeah they are a lot more expensive. If I don't like the feel, I need to find blades to recycle those rubbers.

I will, but it will be hard to compare because this blade will be dedicated to Chinese heavy rubbers now. I choose it because it is soft and light. I’m a little bit afraid that it’s too slow., I can cope with this on FH and I figure I’ll use a faster on BH.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I will, but it will be hard to compare because this blade will be dedicated to Chinese heavy rubbers now. I choose it because it is soft and light. I’m a little bit afraid that it’s too slow., I can cope with this on FH and I figure I’ll use a faster on BH.

Cheers
L-zr
Yes, when I tested out AK47 and CJ8000 on BH, it does not have bounce or catapult effect. I just cannot play that on my backhand so I am back to testing various soft ESN rubber. My blocks just keep on going to the net.

Forehand for me, if too slow, not a problem either. I am used to playing with Hurricane there. But if you give me butterfly on the forehand, I am going to have a lot of problems with that. I will keep hitting everything out.

Tried it with Bloom power.

I boosted with 3 layers of Dandoy bio boost, It curled up a little bit
but not too much.

Now this is a slow blade so take that into account but,
Bloom power was really really slow and not particularly powerful.
The only real advantage was the serves, specially short serves.
It was so easy to put them where I wanted and loaded with spin
but I guess that was expected. It is definitely more spinney but
that fact alone is a deal breaker for me. It attracted some dust, but
less than expected.

All in all I get much more power out of Tibhar Hybrid MK so I will stick
to this rubber for some time,

Bottom line :
- Really slow
- Very spinney
- Hardness after boosted with 3 layers of Dandoy bio OK.
- Less Powerful than Hybrid M
- Slowness combined with tackiness makes serving a dream

I will probably not get this rubber again but the search for the right tacky rubber continues.

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews

They call it weekly special but average they change it every 3-4 weeks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
They call it weekly special but average they change it every 3-4 weeks
Yeah I feel that they change it like once every 3 months or something like that. They finally took Rakza 7 soft and now they have Razka X and Rakza X soft on special. FX-P also looks interesting. Anyway, I am just monitoring it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Tried it with Bloom power.

I boosted with 3 layers of Dandoy bio boost, It curled up a little bit
but not too much.

Now this is a slow blade so take that into account but,
Bloom power was really really slow and not particularly powerful.
The only real advantage was the serves, specially short serves.
It was so easy to put them where I wanted and loaded with spin
but I guess that was expected. It is definitely more spinney but
that fact alone is a deal breaker for me. It attracted some dust, but
less than expected.

All in all I get much more power out of Tibhar Hybrid MK so I will stick
to this rubber for some time,

Bottom line :
- Really slow
- Very spinney
- Hardness after boosted with 3 layers of Dandoy bio OK.
- Less Powerful than Hybrid M
- Slowness combined with tackiness makes serving a dream

I will probably not get this rubber again but the search for the right tacky rubber continues.

Cheers
L-zr
Ok thanks for the review. I will skip Power Bloom to try.

I have tried Big Dipper and AK-47, and I don't like them.

I have a Battle II blue sponge that I am going to try later this week. But that's it.

Do you think it would react differently to say, Seamoon?
I don’t know, they are all just paraffin oil ( unless they are illegal). But it’s possible, it definitely curled a little bit though so it had some effect.

What I think is that Chinese rubbers are like this by purpose. The tackiness helps with spin for slow shots and somewhat for hard shots too. The hardness makes very short serves possible and with lots of spin ( due to the tackiness ). The weakness is that it’s very difficult to put speed on the ball from awkward positions. In general I had to hit harder which is OK, but I feel it in my shoulder today. But winning a point by recovery from an awkward position would be very difficult… So this philosophy is on the opposite spectrum compared to I.e. Tenergy which is very reactive. But then again if spin is your forte and You can hit hard without getting tired a Chinese rubber may be for You. I will play with this rubber on the side for a while before I change to the next candidate.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp