New order from Dandoy, delivered in record time !

some of them may be too hard or dead for carbon blades though (without boosting).
Well, the blade I put H3 prov on is significantly faster than the one I used for Bloom power. Both were boosted. On top of this the H3 prov is as expensive as an “ESN” rubber….

For me, Tibhar hybrid MK does everything better.

The commercial ones that comes at a lower price point is a different story. But they seem inconsistant.

Anyway the tackiness makes the difference and since H3 no longer has a high level of this they are out.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Without a booster or quick glue, for my taste, most Chinese-style rubbers do not play at all. Since Chinese rubbers are mostly without pretension, the booster just adds the necessary pretension. At the same time, the speed is still lower than that of tensor rubber and Tenergy/Dignics.
Therefore, to reach the required speed, a faster blade is needed.
I boosted Mercury II, Sanwei Target National, AK47 red, Big Dipper 38 and 40 degree, etc. etc. They all play about the same, boosted or not.

Only Hurricane responds to booster well. Don't ask me why. That's just my opinion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
I boosted Mercury II, Sanwei Target National, AK47 red, Big Dipper 38 and 40 degree, etc. etc. They all play about the same, boosted or not.

Only Hurricane responds to booster well. Don't ask me why. That's just my opinion.
I agree with Big Dipper, it doesn’t react much, but it still reacts, but I completely disagree with Mercury. Without boost and with boost these are completely different rubbers. In my opinion, Mercury reacts to a booster stronger than a hurricane.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Well, the blade I put H3 prov on is significantly faster than the one I used for Bloom power. Both were boosted. On top of this the H3 prov is as expensive as an “ESN” rubber….

For me, Tibhar hybrid MK does everything better.

The commercial ones that comes at a lower price point is a different story. But they seem inconsistant.

Anyway the tackiness makes the difference and since H3 no longer has a high level of this they are out.

Cheers
L-zr
What about the durability of the Tibhar hybrid MK? And what about toughness? Is it not as soft as Rakza Z?

What about the durability of the Tibhar hybrid MK? And what about toughness? Is it not as soft as Rakza Z?
I can’t compare it with Rakza Z, I have one waiting though. But the decline is not as rapid as with Bloom power. One reason is probably because it is not nearly as tacky, but it keeps a good grip longer and the speed is very consistent through out its life. But I don’t boost it.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: Choosikick
After the training tonight I used Dandoy bio cleaner on my bloom power and behold a little bit of stickiness returned…
I think I may have extended its life a little bit, we shall see.

Cheers
L-zr

Now I have had a few more sessions with bloom power and I can definitely say that at this stage in its life a cleaner doesn’t hurt. The tackiness that’s left comes back nicely after a clean and a few hours under the covers.

Cheers
L-zr

After another week I am so sure that Bloom power will survive the extra month (probably even longer) so I made this my match rubber.
I also ordered (and received thanks @mocker88 ) another batch.

The fact is that the cleaner has absolutely no adverse effect on this (and I believe all others as well) rubber. After some cleaning Its is now almost back to peak performance.

The only point with cleaning is that the tackiness returns after the rubber is completely dry, and this takes some time
so it may be a problem cleaning mid session.

Anyway I am now a believer in Chinese rubbers.

Cheers
L-zr