OX Long Pips luvers... best LP Korean coach showing chop down block vs medium attack

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I am not impressed. I like to see real play. Forum member Andrea Ashi provides example of how to play with "frictionless" anti.
I am not impressed by Dr Neubauer videos because they aren't real play either. There is a player that posts on OOAK that plays with anti. His forum name is AA. Again, he shows videos of himself playing in real matches.

You an have all the fantastic specifications in the world but what really matters is what you can do with this rubber than you can't do with another.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
@brokenball

I certify that Coach Yoo is legit. He knows how to play (His play standard is Div 1 city) (which is 2000-2300 range) at mid 50s using OX LPs on BH.

He has vids for every possible shot with an LP, like 50 different shots - a vid or ten for each one. He communicates well and gets his LP players (mostly middle aged aunties) to respond.

I have personally visited his club and played his players. The whole region south of Seoul knows Coach Yoo.

I understand a good attitude of being skeptical until you see for yourself... sometimes it has to be that way before you believe.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
@brokenball

I certify that Coach Yoo is legit. He knows how to play (His play standard is Div 1 city) (which is 2000-2300 range) at mid 50s using OX LPs on BH.

He has vids for every possible shot with an LP, like 50 different shots - a vid or ten for each one. He communicates well and gets his LP players (mostly middle aged aunties) to respond.

I have personally visited his club and played his players. The whole region south of Seoul knows Coach Yoo.

I understand a good attitude of being skeptical until you see for yourself... sometimes it has to be that way before you believe.
He may be good and legit but I prefer to watch an old guy Huang J J in a game environment.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
BB, You are right to want to see what you want - match action.

I have never seen match footage of Coach Yoo playing vs a 2000-2200 inverted player... but it would be pretty damn fun to watch. Coach Yoo has a FH and can pressure with BH and all close to table no need to run around everywhere.
Table Tennis is indeed an entertainment business... and yes, it would be good business to see Coach Yoo in a match doing hiz thing.

I just don't have any footage. He doesn't play in his club's weekly RR/SE tourneys.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Huang J J is good. The video shows LP in action. Huang twiddles which makes it difficult for the opponents. LP players need to learn to twiddle. This is part 3 of 5 an exposition where Huang J J takes on 5 players. This is part 3 and shows the complete match of his only loss so Huang one 4 out of 5.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeMyyK8BmkI&t=1109s
I would be dead tired by the last match.
BTW, you better like Kelly Clarkson because her music is played between the games.