Participate in the first TTD Trick Video!

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
hmm, I don't really have any trick shots caught on camera, but I do have one video of a ball going past behind me and as soon as it bounces I turn around and catch it as it's going over the barrier. I duno it's kind of average, maybe I should upload it and you can be the judge, it's not that special haha

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
hmm, I don't really have any trick shots caught on camera, but I do have one video of a ball going past behind me and as soon as it bounces I turn around and catch it as it's going over the barrier. I duno it's kind of average, maybe I should upload it and you can be the judge, it's not that special haha

Yea upload it and I'll have a look at it :)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
EditingSports, I've reuploaded my video files since my last upload has a mistake in aspect ratio (4:3 rendered into 16:9)..
This time I simply use a video splitter instead of any kind of editing program..

Cheers and thanks,
Yosua

Hey, actually downloaded the your new upload but I couldn't open it (it's a .rar-file). Could you produce the video with same method as you did your 2 first clips so I can open the file? It's ok with 16:9 also

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Hey, actually downloaded the your new upload but I couldn't open it (it's a .rar-file). Could you produce the video with same method as you did your 2 first clips so I can open the file? It's ok with 16:9 also

Oh, I thought that rar compression is quite common..
Ok then I will upload it the raw way :)

Thanks for notifying!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
so, here is compilation of my best points, I hope you will enjoy :)))

trick shots are on 0:13 and 1:55

Haha your shot at 1.55 is crazy!! Great to have you on board Dominic! :) Hope your enjoying the TableTennisDaily site.

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
so, here is compilation of my best points, I hope you will enjoy :)))

trick shots are on 0:13 and 1:55

Very nice points. Gacina didn't see your ace coming lol..

Can you send me the clip at 1:55? It's a really cool trick clip :) I sent you information how to upload the clip as a private message.

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
I still need a couple of trick clips more so I get the video done. Please submit your's as soon as possible! :)

I have two more trick shots coming your way and they will be uploaded tomorrow night buddy :) I will send you them all directly to so you have the perfect quality version :)

Keep submitting guys, great trick shots so far!