Please recommend long pips rubber for me!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
As for money, bragging doesn't make anyone look good on the internet. And there have been enough threads showing that your purported TT expertise is a severe expression of Dunning-Kruger. You still haven't mustered the courage to write a coherent response to hypnotic after all these weeks.
Bragging is what you are doing now. I have saved this thread. I think I might sue you for libel.
You have no idea who I am and what I have done. Maybe I should sue the website because USDC does nothing about the personal attacks. That is all you can do since you can't seem to argue points like an engineer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Bragging is what you are doing now. I have saved this thread. I think I might sue you for libel.
You have no idea who I am and what I have done. Maybe I should sue the website because USDC does nothing about the personal attacks. That is all you can do since you can't seem to argue points like an engineer.
Haha. It's really funny how people think that because someone is or isn't a lawyer or is or is not an engineer that they can just say whatever they want and call it "personal attacks" or "libel" etc. Good luck proving that anything I have written on any forum somewhere has caused you substantial damage in any way. You would have won massive libel cases against all the forums that banned you had this standard being workable in the past.

And with that, I take my leave.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
As far as blahness’s endeavor to play with two rackets, I wish him good fortune. Hopefully it is fun for you to develop and use those skills. If they allow you to play that way in tournaments, I will be happy for you. If they don’t, I won’t be too surprised. But that doesn’t mean you should not work on the new skills you are developing.

As far as moderation for this thread: I am okay with you guys hashing things out. But it does seem interesting that the people asking for moderation are making aggressive personal attacks.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
....that Carl who's the "head moderator" is also on the same team.

I am not, in fact on any team. I see arguing from both sides and both sides are dealing low blows. But I am also not the "head moderator" even if I might be the only person with the title of moderator who is active: and I am starting to question whether there is any point in moderating anyway.

You guys can sort this out. And both of you seem to have made personal attacks. I would like to hear the basis for the term narcissist and how it does not fall into the category of comment you are asking to be restricted.

....because USDC does nothing about the personal attacks.

You guys do make it so fun to moderate the site that I have, for some time, been wondering if I should do any moderating.

But perhaps the site will have new moderation some time soon. I am happy keeping spam at bay. But I don't really see you guys behaving badly towards each other as something that is part of my responsibilities any longer. I used to try and defuse these kinds of situations. But I am unsure that it was ever that helpful.

If someone is really way far out of line, I might think differently. But I see people having a heated debate and it being not so polite but not actually being ugly either.

• Wow
Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
I figured out how to ignore ppl here on Tabletennisdaily now. So I can just ignore the NextLevel TT mafia going on here. As expected there is 0 reprimand of NextLevel's conduct of always starting personal attacks when he is on the brink of losing arguments. This is in fact far from it being the 1st time I've seen it on the forum. He hates being challenged and goes after everyone who dares to do so. Somehow he always has the moderation team on his side - which is just classic narcissistic behaviour.

I've always tried to keep things civil and focused "on topic" and not target it towards any person in particular even if the arguments get heated up.

I would love it if Carl actually reprimands Nextlevel even once (I actually have never seen it although he keeps calling other ppl names).

• Haha
Reactions: NextLevel
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Somehow he always has the moderation team on his side - which is just classic narcissistic behaviour.

Sorry. I may not have been clear. There is no team. There is no moderation team. There used to be. There is not one. Are there moderators on TTD?

I am not so sure I want to be moderating at this point. I am fine with dealing with the spam and the bots. But I have decided I don't really need to be moderating in the way you and BB seem to be asking me to.

Maybe you could ask Dan if you could be a moderator.

Also, just out of curiosity: how is what you describe "classic narcissistic" behavior? How would a narcissist get people of any kind on their side?

This user has no status.
Sorry. I may not have been clear. There is no team. There is no moderation team. There used to be. There is not one. Are there moderators on TTD?

I am not so sure I want to be moderating at this point. I am fine with dealing with the spam and the bots. But I have decided I don't really need to be moderating in the way you and BB seem to be asking me to.

Maybe you could ask Dan if you could be a moderator.

Also, just out of curiosity: how is what you describe "classic narcissistic" behavior? How would a narcissist get people of any kind on their side?
Ok sure, thanks for clarification. So I guess it's a free for all and all the personal attacks is fine. Anyway, I'll be the bigger person this time and let everything slide. I already put NextLevel on my ignore list anyway so I wont be hearing from him anyway. It'll be good if he puts me on his ignore list too. He can say whatever he wants to, he'll just be saying to a black hole.

Narcisstic behaviour is actually quite well described in a lot of places, you can always feel free to read up on it.

• Haha
Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Anyone who claims to be familiar with the laws of table tennis and with the history of table tennis matches and argues with a straight face that using two rackets, one in each hand, is completely uncontroversial and obviously legal, and then says he is "winning arguments" as if that is the arbiter of whether using two rackets or not is permitted is with all due respect, lacking the kind of social and self awareness that is required to discuss the topic respectfully. And if pointing that out is "narcissistic bullying", then so be it. I have absolutely no problem with being ignored by any and all such people, or anyone in fact.