Please recommend long pips rubber for me!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I can't let this pass. So I am notorious! At least when I "troll" I am in your face. I point out how stupid your comments are. The most recent is "covering" the ball or "wrapping" the ball. You seem to think you can do that after the ball is hit even though Baal pointe out long ago it takes many milliseconds for the impact to be felt. You can't explain what happens to the ball when you "cover" or "wrap" the ball a millisecond do soon or too late. Yet you persist in making stupid comments and misleading the young one that don't know any better.

Also, since no one seems to know that not all energy is conserved after impact, I know the general knowledge level of the forum when it comes to thermodynamics which is nil.

I don't really "troll". I just like to remind people about what they don't know.
Can you share some footage of your play so people can see what you are talking about? :ROFLMAO:

This user has no status.
Please tell me where is this mythical 2.4.10 that people are referencing?

Screenshot_20230908_130559_Samsung Notes~2.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Do you even read posts before replying? 2.4.10 quoted by sedis is a non existent clause lmao. Everything you saw about the change of racket clause is a lie. Repeating a lie does not make it true.

2.4.8 doesn't even prohibit changing rackets.
Yes, 2.4.10 is not in the laws. While I don't know for sure, it's a clause that might have existed in some prior versions of the rule book, but like I said, if you don't accept the minimalist intent of how the rules are written, you might not know that the rules have a history that you might need to be familiar with and get rewritten or reorganized periodically. Now, some things are put into regulations for international competition. 3.4.2.4 uses exactly the same language, so this is largely semantic, not substantive.

Reactions: blahness
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Can you share some footage of your play so people can see what you are talking about? :ROFLMAO:
I recently posted some video of my playing with my pushblocking LP 0X. Go fish.
BTW, I would push block short side to side to give you legs a challenge.
Also, you claimed to be able to beat me with a 7 ball handicap. BS. My coach couldn't beat me with a 6 ball handicap and he was rated far about you.
You seem to think that playing ability equates to knowledge. This is so wrong.
You seem to think that one can "wrap" a ball but you can't answer my simplest questions.
BTW, the recent video shows me playing a pushblocking style but everyone say I play better with double inverted.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I recently posted some video of my playing with my pushblocking LP 0X. Go fish.
BTW, I would push block short side to side to give you legs a challenge.
Also, you claimed to be able to beat me with a 7 ball handicap. BS. My coach couldn't beat me with a 6 ball handicap and he was rated far about you.
You seem to think that playing ability equates to knowledge. This is so wrong.
You seem to think that one can "wrap" a ball but you can't answer my simplest questions.
BTW, the recent video shows me playing a pushblocking style but everyone say I play better with double inverted.
You hide all your TT videos, so no point chasing down what you aren't proud of. Why write all this stuff when you know you can't post video showing your level?

I have told you to put up or shut up. We can entertain everyone with a match if you really believe you can beat me with a seven point advantage.

This user has no status.
Yes, 2.4.10 is not in the laws. While I don't know for sure, it's a clause that might have existed in some prior versions of the rule book, but like I said, if you don't accept the minimalist intent of how the rules are written, you might not know that the rules have a history that you might need to be familiar with and get rewritten or reorganized periodically. Now, some things are put into regulations for international competition. 3.4.2.4 uses exactly the same language, so this is largely semantic, not substantive.
good that you admit the error which shows that maybe you're a more reasonable person. Section 3 only applies to international competitions which I'm obviously not participating in. Furthermore, 3.4.2.4 doesn't say "change" but "replace" which makes it even clearer that my position is the correct one.

"A racket shall not be replaced during an individual match unless it is accidentally damaged so badly that it cannot be used; if this happens the damaged racket shall be replaced immediately by another which the player has brought with him or her to the playing area or one which is handed to him or her in the playing area."

There's a concept called "prima facie" in law - and a law needs to be read in context of what it is intended to do. If the law is silent about something then it simply does not apply to the particular scenario. You cannot twist the law to make it "imply" to say something it doesn't say at face value.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
good that you admit the error which shows that maybe you're a more reasonable person. Section 3 only applies to international competitions which I'm obviously not participating in. Furthermore, 3.4.2.4 doesn't say "change" but "replace" which makes it even clearer that my position is the correct one.

"A racket shall not be replaced during an individual match unless it is accidentally damaged so badly that it cannot be used; if this happens the damaged racket shall be replaced immediately by another which the player has brought with him or her to the playing area or one which is handed to him or her in the playing area."

There's a concept called "prima facie" in law - and a law needs to be read in context of what it is intended to do. If the law is silent about something then it simply does not apply to the particular scenario. You cannot twist the law to make it "imply" to say something it doesn't say at face value.
Yes, like I did point out, you probably don't compete that much locally in your federation's tournaments either, as those usually just use the Ittf rules, so international is a bit misleading unless you can show that there are material differences between these rules and those of your local TT association.

Moreover, the point is not that any single law/rule makes it clear that using two rackets is not permitted. The point is that all the rules are written with the assumption that a player is using only one racket and all references to rackets are singular in the context of their being used by players, yet you are trying to argue that this is just something that happened completely by accident because people are being parochial and unimaginative.

This user has no status.
Yes, like I did point out, you probably don't compete that much locally in your federation's tournaments either, as those usually just use the Ittf rules, so international is a bit misleading unless you can show that there are material differences between these rules and those of your local TT association.

Moreover, the point is not that any single law/rule makes it clear that using two rackets is not permitted. The point is that all the rules are written with the assumption that a player is using only one racket and all references to rackets are singular in the context of their being used by players, yet you are trying to argue that this is just something that happened completely by accident because people are being parochial and unimaginative.
Again, the concept of prima facie ("on face value") means that all of your arguments are moot because they involve twisting certain words (for eg whether they are singular or plural), to force it to say or imply something it was clearly not meant to say. I guess you're probably not a lawyer lol because the way you're arguing right now would lose you a lot of court cases.

There are quite a few ppl in China who do play with 2 rackets and I've seen even quite well coached players doing it from my searches on the Chinese internet. They simply don't rise to the top because of the obvious issues in it (indecision points particularly which offsets the advantages of immense variations, and the hard part of bringing the off hand up to speed with the main hand). There's even associations comprised of people doing 2 racket playstyles.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Again, the concept of prima facie ("on face value") means that all of your arguments are moot because they involve twisting certain words (for eg whether they are singular or plural), to force it to say or imply something it was clearly not meant to say. I guess you're probably not a lawyer lol because the way you're arguing right now would lose you a lot of court cases.

There are quite a few ppl in China who do play with 2 rackets and I've seen even quite well coached players doing it from my searches on the Chinese internet. They simply don't rise to the top because of the obvious issues in it (indecision points particularly which offsets the advantages of immense variations, and the hard part of bringing the off hand up to speed with the main hand). There's even associations comprised of people doing 2 racket playstyles.
The weird thing is that you keep citing all these players, but you never show their matches or their rankings. It's obvious that if a player was permitted to do it in a serious event, there would be more coverage of such players.

Moreover, because of the nuance of language, things like "prima facie" are just concepts. Ultimately, one has to understand intent and rely on adjudication. People are allowed to disagree on these things but one has to see what the ITTF or a similar body has ruled on it. Still waiting on your hard evidence that such things have been adjudicated in your favor by any association in the world.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
The weird thing is that you keep citing all these players, but you never show their matches or their rankings. It's obvious that if a player was permitted to do it in a serious event, there would be more coverage of such players.
If that's what you have left its pretty weak dude. You can feel free to search on Douyin and bilibili yourself.

The burden of proof remains on your side to prove that it is illegal, not on me to prove that it is legal. And from the ITTF handbook you have absolutely nothing.

Just admit defeat and move on. It's making you look increasingly bad.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
If that's what you have left its pretty weak dude. You can feel free to search on Douyin and bilibili yourself.

The burden of proof remains on your side to prove that it is illegal, not on me to prove that it is legal. And from the ITTF handbook you have absolutely nothing.

Just admit defeat and move on. It's making you look increasingly bad.
Wait, I have to search foreign language channels for likely unsanctioned events to prove your point? Seriously?

Usually, sane people actually present evidence when asked to present it. I think most people would realize that someone who argues largely from imagination without any serious familiarity with the laws of table tennis and their history would bear the brunt of proof. But since you decide to wallow in delusion, I will leave you to it. All one has to do is post 1 match at any association sanctioned event with a player using two rackets. And rather than do this, they arrogantly ask people to do foreign language searches?

Can you hear how delusional you sound?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
No , one does not. Here in Aotearoa we make up our own rules and nobody ever even heard about ITTF. 😂
That's perfectly fine. Unsanctioned events are not what we are talking about here. And if that is blahness is talking about, he doesn't need to reference the ITTF rule book to do whatever he wants to do!

This user has no status.
Wait, I have to search foreign language channels for likely unsanctioned events to prove your point? Seriously?

Usually, sane people actually present evidence when asked to present it. I think most people would realize that someone who argues largely from imagination without any serious familiarity with the laws of table tennis and their history would bear the brunt of proof. But since you decide to wallow in delusion, I will leave you to it. All one has to do is post 1 match at any association sanctioned event with a player using two rackets. And rather than do this, they arrogantly ask people to do foreign language searches?

Can you hear how delusional you sound?
Honestly you're starting to sound like a real narcisstic bully. Just because you post a lot and are a MyTT moderator doesn't mean you get to call other ppl names and attack ppl personally without consequences.

It seems that other Tabletennisdaily members are also silent at such bullying tactics because they think that Carl who's the "head moderator" is also on the same team. Moderators should in fact be held to higher standards.

Here is just one such video of an upcoming well trained player.

• Haha
Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Honestly you're starting to sound like a real narcisstic bully. Just because you post a lot and are a MyTT moderator doesn't mean you get to call other ppl names and attack ppl personally without consequences.

It seems that other Tabletennisdaily members are also silent at such bullying tactics because they think that Carl who's the "head moderator" is also on the same team. Moderators should in fact be held to higher standards.

Here is just one such video of an upcoming well trained player.

View attachment 26599

So the best you can do is post a player practicing with two blades as an argument for the legal validity of using two blades in an internationally sanctioned match? And this isn't trolling?

There are other TT forums you can post at if the forums you currently post on are so terrible, no?

And again, I have pointed out that you have repeatedly and arrogantly refused to even see any merit in the fact that the evidence for your position is weak and have dismissed people who have pointed to the overwhelming evidence of just about every match on the pro tour. You don't even see dual racket exhibition matches on a regular basis.

You can continue to obfuscate with your trolling and see how many people are deceived by it. There is a report button for you to hit if you are so riled up. You are free to contribute to the community here however you wish. But don't be silly in thinking that you can simply label me a narcissistic bully because you think you and I don't have track records that precede us. And don't get it twisted, being a moderator is a position of service, you get invited to be a moderator because someone thinks you will do a good job based on their interactions with you and your contributions to building out a forum, not because you bribed someone or because someone called you a narcissist. Give that some thought.

Have a good night.

This user has no status.
So the best you can do is post a player practicing with two blades as an argument for the legal validity of using two blades in an internationally sanctioned match? And this isn't trolling?

There are other TT forums you can post at if the forums you currently post on are so terrible, no?

And again, I have pointed out that you have repeatedly and arrogantly refused to even see any merit in the fact that the evidence for your position is weak and have dismissed people who have pointed to the overwhelming evidence of just about every match on the pro tour. You don't even see dual racket exhibition matches on a regular basis.

You can continue to obfuscate with your trolling and see how many people are deceived by it. There is a report button for you to hit if you are so riled up. You are free to contribute to the community here however you wish. But don't be silly in thinking that you can simply label me a narcissistic bully because you think you and I don't have track records that precede us. And don't get it twisted, being a moderator is a position of service, you get invited to be a moderator because someone thinks you will do a good job based on their interactions with you and your contributions to building out a forum, not because you bribed someone or because someone called you a narcissist. Give that some thought.

Have a good night.
Yes it is clear that you descend to personal attacks repeatedly once you can't win arguments. And there is a long history about this. I already reported your post, but my suspicion is that given the moderator is Carl, nothing is gonna change.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Yes it is clear that you descend to personal attacks repeatedly once you can't win arguments. And there is a long history about this. I already reported your post, but my suspicion is that given the moderator is Carl, nothing is gonna change.
IT's a bit weird to argue when two people are being mutually rude to each other that one of them is engaged in personal attacks. But if you want to ride that train, be my guest. Just because you think your insults are more subtle doesn't mean they are non-existent. Regardless, that is not my cross to bear.

And like I said, no one will confuse a sanctioned TT match with someone practicing with two rackets in a video. You might, but other people won't.

This user has no status.
No , one does not. Here in Aotearoa we make up our own rules and nobody ever even heard about ITTF. 😂
Tbh that is true here too. Anybody here can come up with a competition on their own. It's all informal and probably for the better since I know there are some players who are extremely bad behaved when they lose, so reducing the stakes is good. ITTF 'rules' are just a guideline to make sure it doesn't all descend into chaos, so the Handbook is still kinda important in a way. But tbh it's more for pro players than amateur players.

Also, because of the extremely high migration rates, the competitions here are almost all won by semipros by the most part if they ever decide to whoop some ass.

Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
You hide all your TT videos, so no point chasing down what you aren't proud of. Why write all this stuff when you know you can't post video showing your level?

I have told you to put up or shut up. We can entertain everyone with a match if you really believe you can beat me with a seven point advantage.
I don't hide my videos. They are links to videos on my website. You are too lazy to go fish. If the link doesn't have a picture you can't seem to find it.
Again, my 3rd coach was Guo Hao. He won the Seattle Open in 2015. He was a solid 2500 player. He couldn't beat me with a 6 ball handicap. Guo Hao was the young coach Ben Bednarz on mytt was talking about and hated losing. Meanwhile I would simply push block short side to side to give your legs a workout.
Do you really think your ability to play makes you smarter? Well how much money have you made playing TT? Does it even pay for itself? In my case I made a lot of money in industrial controls before playing TT again and I just play for the health of it how. I can afford to buy whatever I want. New T05 or D05 every week if I want it even two. I am an expert in this the field of motion control, simulation and control theory and have been internationally recognized in this field and you are what????? No amount of club level TT ability can make up for that gap. You have shown no expertise that will buy a cup of coffee so put it to rest. No one cares how well you think you can play. It won't make any difference when your legs give out. It doesn't affect their lives. All you will have left are you myths and lies. Meanwhile I can point to all sorts of things where what I and my company have done over 40 years. Products you buy are things you use. That goes for almost everyone on this forum.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I don't hide my videos. They are links to videos on my website. You are too lazy to go fish. If the link doesn't have a picture you can't seem to find it.
Again, my 3rd coach was Guo Hao. He won the Seattle Open in 2015. He was a solid 2500 player. He couldn't beat me with a 6 ball handicap. Guo Hao was the young coach Ben Bednarz on mytt was talking about and hated losing. Meanwhile I would simply push block short side to side to give your legs a workout.
Do you really think your ability to play makes you smarter? Well how much money have you made playing TT? Does it even pay for itself? In my case I made a lot of money in industrial controls before playing TT again and I just play for the health of it how. I can afford to buy whatever I want. New T05 or D05 every week if I want it even two. I am an expert in this the field of motion control, simulation and control theory and have been internationally recognized in this field and you are what????? No amount of club level TT ability can make up for that gap. You have shown no expertise that will buy a cup of coffee so put it to rest. No one cares how well you think you can play. It won't make any difference when your legs give out. It doesn't affect their lives. All you will have left are you myths and lies. Meanwhile I can point to all sorts of things where what I and my company have done over 40 years. Products you buy are things you use. That goes for almost everyone on this forum.
I still have a standing offer to play you for $500 best of 5, seven point handicap which should be nothing for you. Trust me, because a coach you pay loses to you doesnt mean anything (speaking from personal experience with playing coaches in handicap here). An arms-length transaction has a very different focus. You can counter-propose with a different number since it should be a piece of cake for you.

As for money, bragging doesn't make anyone look good on the internet. And there have been enough threads showing that your purported TT expertise is a severe expression of Dunning-Kruger. You still haven't mustered the courage to write a coherent response to hypnotic after all these weeks.