Post your latest EJ purchase

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Yesterday some new rubbers arrived, a couple of them I have used before & 2 that are new to me.

Loki Arthur China and H8 mid-hard (have used previously).
Sanwei Target national and Loki Roxton 9 are the rubbers I haven't used before.
the STN and LR9 have been glued to a Nittaku Acoustic inner, had a few serves with them, both have good spin but need breaking in, the STN has more tackiness than the LR9,
In fact, out of the pack A couple of times I had to shake the ball off of the STN when doing the tackiness test!!

Oh and excellent service from CTTS, thanks Mocker
Do you have a review of the Nittaku Acoustic inner somewhere out there in the past?

I ask because I'm intersted in picking up the G-Revision here in Japan. I liked the build quality and the feel of my all wood Acoustic but the handle was just too small for me.

Reactions: IB66 and kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Yesterday some new rubbers arrived, a couple of them I have used before & 2 that are new to me.

Loki Arthur China and H8 mid-hard (have used previously).
Sanwei Target national and Loki Roxton 9 are the rubbers I haven't used before.
the STN and LR9 have been glued to a Nittaku Acoustic inner, had a few serves with them, both have good spin but need breaking in, the STN has more tackiness than the LR9,
In fact, out of the pack A couple of times I had to shake the ball off of the STN when doing the tackiness test!!

Oh and excellent service from CTTS, thanks Mocker

Looking forward your comparison of STN and LR9 and possibly other chinese. Short question, how does the sponge and top-sheet hardness of STN compare to LR9?

Reactions: kindof99
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Do you have a review of the Nittaku Acoustic inner somewhere out there in the past?

I ask because I'm intersted in picking up the G-Revision here in Japan. I liked the build quality and the feel of my all wood Acoustic but the handle was just too small for me.
993E4FD4-E4DD-4F74-89F6-3AA689285809.jpeg 0E8D6620-94B6-4F8E-BE4D-729E3A41A0B5.jpeg C2D8D007-58EE-44A5-BCFA-25001AE110EF.jpeg
Is this the version? Acoustic inner large handle?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
View attachment 29319 View attachment 29320 View attachment 29321
Is this the version? Acoustic inner large handle?
No it's this new version coming out in Japan. SG sized handle, slightly different coloring, thinner wings.

Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
No it's this new version coming out in Japan. SG sized handle, slightly different coloring, thinner wings.

If you have used a standard all wood Acoustic, the inner version feels pretty similar but is faster/longer by about 350mm to 600mm something like that, for a similarly hit stroke.
You can only say faster or slower for speed, but the real factor is how much further the ball travels. I compared an Acoustic and Acoustic inner side by side, and found the inner to be longer!!!!!

Reactions: turbozed
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I compared an Acoustic and Acoustic inner side by side, and found the inner to be longer!!!!!
....................and that in itself is kinda weird and paradox, right ???

I am editing this because I forgot that the layers of wood might be different and this of course may influence the "speed or length of shot" more than simply "Inner or outer". Right ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IB66
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
My latest EJ buy.
Koto ALC on one side.
Limba inner ZLC on the other.

80g.

Was cheap so I couldnt resist

Attachments

• IMG_20240416_151328.jpg
    IMG_20240416_151328.jpg
    921.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20240416_151338.jpg
    IMG_20240416_151338.jpg
    547.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20240416_151342.jpg
    IMG_20240416_151342.jpg
    578.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20240416_151347.jpg
    IMG_20240416_151347.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20240416_151333.jpg
    IMG_20240416_151333.jpg
    934.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
First impression:

Better than expected.

Glued it with
Nittaku H3 Turbo Blue on Limba side.
LAC on Koto side.
Both new and out of Package
LAC generally goes better with harder blades, than on softer limba Kind of blades.
Same Was the case here.

It is a little head heavy, but not too much.
Will weigh it later.

The limba side feels good.
Has that softer Touch from limba and gives me a good looping feel and confidence with a certain kick similar to a normal limba inner looping blade.
Not quite the same, but could also be because of the H3 Turbo Blue.

Koto side I am unsure of.
I have mixed feelings about it so far.
It might resolve after some more Practice sessions, but my expectations are that it will only get better.
If there is 1 thing certain about the Koto side, it is that its a rocket from mid distance looping.
Made me really feel like Fan Zhendong.

And the most satisfying Part is the clicking Sound on Both sides.

And it only cost 25 Euro.

From Dreiser Sporting Store, if anyone wants to know.

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
First impression:

Better than expected.

Glued it with
LAC on Koto side.
LAC generally goes better with harder blades, than on softer limba Kind of blades.
Same Was the case here.

Will weigh it later.

Has that softer Touch from limba and gives me a good looping feel and confidence with a certain kick similar to a normal limba inner looping blade.

It might resolve after some more Practice sessions, but my expectations are that it will only get better.
If there is 1 thing certain about the Koto side, it is that its a rocket from mid distance looping.

What is the brand? I think DHS and Yinhe are making some of these combo blades as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
I got a YINHE Galaxy V-14PRO table tennis blade 30th Anniversary Limited Edition during the sale for $25 with case. Haven't tried it yet, but it looks great. Sound of a ball bouncing on the bare wood is identical to my TB ALC.
I put my normal rubbers on the blade and took it out for a spin today. I can't tell the difference between it and the TB ALCs that I have been using for 10+ years. So if you are curious about an outer ALC, get this one for a fraction of the price.

Attachments

• Yinhe Pro v14.jpg
    Yinhe Pro v14.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
First impression:

Better than expected.

Glued it with
LAC on Koto side.
Same Was the case here.

Will weigh it later.

I have got 2 heterogeneous blades and the only way to really feel the difference between the two sides is to glue two identical rubbers on them