• Chuan Chih-Yuan

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 13.3%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Can anyone tell me how to watch the live streaming of WTTC matches ? I can only see the live streaming for few seconds before it again disappears,then again i refresh,again it disappears,so on and so forth.Does one need to register for any particular site ? I registered for a website that was posted below the WTTC frame for the WTTC itTV live streaming.If it's working for you,then please do let me know.Thanks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I don't know, I think Chen Qi vs. Samsonov is pretty even, Chen Qi while his winning percentage against samsonov and boll are not as high as some of the other elite Chinese players, I think he still beats them well enough that it really just is a matter of who is performing better or worse on that given day. That is to say, its pretty even, and a lot of it ends up being luck and who is in good form.

According to this: http://www.ittfranking.com/cgi-bin/ttplayer.cgi?number=101668&lang=0&format=detailed4 Chen Qi's record vs. Samsonov is 1-4 and his record vs. Timo is 2-1 over the past 4 years. It's now 2-4 vs. Samsonov after yesterday.

Oh my god what a doubles match we have right now the 2 players from Korea : JUNG Young Sik and KIM Min Seok against Ma Long and Xu Xin !!!! We had some awesome rallies !!!Right now China is leading 3 - 2 !!!!!

Man, that match had some AMAZING rallies. There NEEDS to be a highlight video of this match, there just needs to be! I just wish the Korean players decided to show up in the 1st set rather than the 3rd set.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Can anyone tell me how to watch the live streaming of WTTC matches ? I can only see the live streaming for few seconds before it again disappears,then again i refresh,again it disappears,so on and so forth.Does one need to register for any particular site ? I registered for a website that was posted below the WTTC frame for the WTTC itTV live streaming.If it's working for you,then please do let me know.Thanks.
ittf.com
Just click ittv
Thats all

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Sigh, poor Ma Lin and his grand slam.... I had really wished that he would get it

Of the two remaining matches, I agree with what was said earlier, that they could go both ways easily. I am hoping WLQ and Chen Qi come out on top.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011

Go to ittf.com then go to itTV.

There you can see the matches live and below all the matches that have been played the whole week.

Now its zhang jike vs wang liqin.

Goooooooooo zhang jike!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Zhang Jike seems to do well against Ma Lin and Xu Xin, plays roughly evenly against Wang Hao, but really badly against Ma Long, and relatively badly against Wang Liqin. Most areas of his game are now better than WLQ's, but I guess since he is a power orientated player, its hard to play against someone, like WLQ, who has just as much power, if not more.

Is the only reason people really have Boll winning against Chen Qi, because they just root for Boll? Most of the posts thus far have him winning either 4-1, or 4-2, I would of thought that at the very least, a 4-3 game would be more likely, or just Chen Qi winning. The two of them are really closely matched, with Chen Qi actually having a 2-3 record against Boll.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Zhang Jike seems to do well against Ma Lin and Xu Xin, plays roughly evenly against Wang Hao, but really badly against Ma Long, and relatively badly against Wang Liqin. Most areas of his game are now better than WLQ's, but I guess since he is a power orientated player, its hard to play against someone, like WLQ, who has just as much power, if not more.

Is the only reason people really have Boll winning against Chen Qi, because they just root for Boll? Most of the posts thus far have him winning either 4-1, or 4-2, I would of thought that at the very least, a 4-3 game would be more likely, or just Chen Qi winning. The two of them are really closely matched, with Chen Qi actually having a 2-3 record against Boll.

good point.

Do you know how to know the next games?
Im excited to know who will be Ma Long's next opponent

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
arghh come on zhang jike.

You can really see a big difference in skills between ma long and zhang jike.

I hope zhang jike can still improve, because i really enjoy watching him more than ma long.

Even tho ma long has a lovely power game, i dont really enjoy watching that for some reason

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
WLQ just lost.
Ma Long Vs Wang Hao.
may be if timo wins.
Zhang vs Timo.

Lol What happen to zhang's shoes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
WLQ just lost.
Ma Long Vs Wang Hao.
may be if timo wins.
Zhang vs Timo.

Lol What happen to zhang's shoes

I would like to know aswell, why he took off his shoe and showed it to everyone. I think everyone knows the chinese are playing with mizuno shoes, so he didnt have to show us lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Is ittf site down? I cant connect to it anymore and I would like to see timo boll vs chen qi. If anyone has another free site to watch this match please let me know asap!!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Sigh, poor Ma Lin and his grand slam.... I had really wished that he would get it

Of the two remaining matches, I agree with what was said earlier, that they could go both ways easily. I am hoping WLQ and Chen Qi come out on top.

it makes me sad that Ma Lin lost to Ma Long. It just that Ma Long is way too young and more energized :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
yeah, poor Ma Lin, I am pretty sure he won't be playing in the next world championships. This was probably his last chance. For someone who has accomplished so much, and who is getting older, the drive to practice for another two years, especially considering that as you get older you have to work that much harder just to get to the same level, means I doubt he will bother to practice and play at a top level going forward. He might try for the olympics, but with only 2 players selected from each team, I doubt he will be the one to get selected. I really wouldn't be surprised if Ma Lin and Wang Liqin pretty much retire after this. They already have enough money, there really isn't any reason for them to keep playing, and suffer the hardships of training everyday.