Review of BBC Quad Trip ++

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
I have recently been playing with a Quad Trip ++ produced by Blades By Charlie. Charlie is a master craftsman who takes pride in each paddle he produces. He has been making innovative, quality blades for over 40 years. I am an offensive player and have found this paddle to be a great benefit to my game. This blade has four layers of instrument grade cypress with 3 layers of nano carbon. The result is a solid, responsive, powerful blade that also has great touch and feel for the ball. I am using Evolution ELS rubber (2.1 FH and 1.9 BH).
This blade has a very large sweet spot and produces powerful shots, in addition to well controlled spin. When playing against choppers, I find that I am able to precisely place shots and counter-attack when the opportunity presents itself. When hitting from well back from the table, I am able to hit topspin shots that accelerate off the paddle and force my opponent into a defensive position. As a final added benefit, there is a distinctive sound when the ball is hit well. I am having fun as I continue to discover the improvements to my game that are possible using this paddle.

Reactions: Suga D and Shuki