Saudi Smash 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
SaudiSmash2024QLFMSR320240503S.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Qualifiers are really hard to watch, it feels like they've placed cameras on top of trampoline. Every step of players shake image a lot.
I hope main draw would be better.
Apparently the venue is normally used for big dance events so the floor isn't well suited to table tennis.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Read 1 reviews
Apparently the venue is normally used for big dance events so the floor isn't well suited to table tennis.
I couldn’t find venue address, but I don’t think dance so but definitely not any kind of sports. Problem is not just cameras, also floor gets waves when players stomp on the ground.

Reactions: kindof99
Reactions: Aizen
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Missing a serve at matchpoint 10-9 you in the fifth about to qualify has got to be the worst feeling, especially bottling the match straight after. Unfortunate for Rolland, but a great game
Anyone who plays enough and competes enough has at least one experience like that, especially when playing better player but overperforming for a period. One may not even be enough. That is why anyone who pretends that LGY is a serious choker just hasn't played enough.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Against Pistej the match point winner was a chance ball that Pistej absolutely whiffed on.

Against Rolland it was the missed serve.

TT gods looking favorably on Drinkhall so far!
That notwithstanding he’s won three very good matches and played very well - first round draw also promising vs Ionescu.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
That notwithstanding he’s won three very good matches and played very well - first round draw also promising vs Ionescu.
Ionescu is top German league player but that is as good as it gets for qualifiers coming into the smash and Drinkhall has a chance.

Drinkhall won all qualifier three matches as rhe better player watching them to my mind and would have been unlucky to falter at the end vs Rolland (the match with Pistej wasn't really close, the match point gives a false impression of how the match went).

Reactions: Wrighty67
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Against Pistej the match point winner was a chance ball that Pistej absolutely whiffed on.

Against Rolland it was the missed serve.

TT gods looking favorably on Drinkhall so far!
Don't let that matchball highlight be your main impression of the match, Drinkhall lost the first game but dominated the match.

Reactions: Wrighty67