Set Handle

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Hello everyone , I'm jean of Brazil . I started playing table tennis has a year and a half , I started Japanese penhold, tried to start shakehand , soon moved to Chinese penhold, then turned defense , returned to Chinese penhold and now want to go back defense again. You saw my problem? I just can not decide on a style of play. Could help me in this matter?

I have 1.88 of height, weight 75kg, 19 years. . I use a dhs hurricane , and Tenergy 05 .

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hello everyone , I'm jean of Brazil . I started playing table tennis has a year and a half , I started Japanese penhold, tried to start shakehand , soon moved to Chinese penhold, then turned defense , returned to Chinese penhold and now want to go back defense again. You saw my problem? I just can not decide on a style of play. Could help me in this matter?

I have 1.88 of height, weight 75kg, 19 years. . I use a dhs hurricane , and Tenergy 05 .
You know yourself best!!
Given your height and age you can play penhold like Xu Xin. CPen will give you loads of benefits such as flexible short game, deceptive serve, powerful top/side spin loop etc. But great footwork is the foundation of a penholder.

Watch Xu Xin 's play and see if you like it. He is called an artist of table tennis.

Again you know yourself best.

Good luck

This user has no status.

Watch some professional table tennis and find a player whose style really appeals to you (doesnt matter how old)
Then try playing his or her style

Reactions: BeGo