Share your Racket's Photo

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Emphasis in Bold.

The Kanaph and Arirang that got heisted via a window smash & grab like a DHS training exercise (Think something else. NOT the TT Company) , those blades were both decently fast blades, but had a slower gear too and I could control the faster gears too.

That heist made me drop down to ALL class 5 ply wood blade (LISSOM) and my match performance was same, or improving by the week, I tested most of the Nexy line before I went into business with them and NOW, since last night it is the Kim Jung Hoon with Aurus/Elpis that is my current natural balance and progression. KJH is in general around the OFF MINUS range, but has lower and higher gears depending on impact and grip pressure.

Maybe Carl will break out hiz KJH and have at it with his ex-pro Tennis coach (who can play good TT) and maybe HE will see the difference in Carl's shots.

I totally love that KJH blade. That one is actually my favorite of all the Nexy/Tibhar blades I have gotten to try.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Woo Carbonado 145 or 190 was the blade I was thinking too, and I went for Rosewood XO because of the light weight. How does it feel comparing with rosewood? Do you know how much it weigh? My Rosewood was around 80g. I haven't seen the Carbonado in Penhold been sold in the UK yet.

Some weight of Carbonados from my reocord. 145 cpen (88.4g). 190 cpen (84.8g). 145 legend (87.6g). 190 master (85.9g). 145 ST (83.7g). 145 winner (82.3g).

carbonados a.jpgcarbonados b.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 8 reviews
Most Stiga blades need to have the edges sanded because they are sharp. Have you sanded the Carbonado? Does it feel like it needs sanding or is it okay without?

Sent from my using Tapatalk
I did sand the carbonado, but I felt the carbonado's edge was less sharp than the rosewood. I think it is still better to sand it a little bit, after my sanding, it doesn't look any different from before, but it feels better.
Woo Carbonado 145 or 190 was the blade I was thinking too, and I went for Rosewood XO because of the light weight. How does it feel comparing with rosewood? Do you know how much it weigh? My Rosewood was around 80g. I haven't seen the Carbonado in Penhold been sold in the UK yet.
Wow haha, that is really interesting. I felt the carbonado is faster than the rosewood, but with a smaller dwell time. I have not yet fully got used to my new bat yet, but so far, I like it. My carbonado is 82g. How does your rosewood XO compare with rosewood V? Which do you prefer?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I did sand the carbonado, but I felt the carbonado's edge was less sharp than the rosewood. I think it is still better to sand it a little bit, after my sanding, it doesn't look any different from before, but it feels better.

Wow haha, that is really interesting. I felt the carbonado is faster than the rosewood, but with a smaller dwell time. I have not yet fully got used to my new bat yet, but so far, I like it. My carbonado is 82g. How does your rosewood XO compare with rosewood V? Which do you prefer?

Cool, and sanding didn't damage the carbon and the carbon did not prevent you from sanding?

In my opinion, the Rosewood XO is really nice. Feels different than a regular Rosewood. I think the XO is one of Stiga's two best blades. The R-V is pretty good too but the XO just felt better to me. Lighter, same speed, more dwell, bigger crunch on impact.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 8 reviews
Cool, and sanding didn't damage the carbon and the carbon did not prevent you from sanding?

In my opinion, the Rosewood XO is really nice. Feels different than a regular Rosewood. I think the XO is one of Stiga's two best blades. The R-V is pretty good too but the XO just felt better to me. Lighter, same speed, more dwell, bigger crunch on impact.

The amount that I do sand is very minimal, and I feel that's enough already just to prevent any accidental cutting of the finger from prolonged playing. I am not sure about the damage, but I doubt it will be noticeable, since it is away from the playing area, and the amount of sanding is minimal, I guess it also depends on what sanding paper and how much you sand it. Oh cool, I may have to try the XO in the future :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Reactions: LucasMcCaine
This user has no status.
The P7 is a great rubber. Massive spin but also easy to control. I like the fairly high arc which is IMO easier to control. For example I've tried the Airoc M which has a lower throw and I find it more difficult to control. The speed is okay but there are lots of better options on the market if you want a fast rubber. The rubber is also very durable.
To summarize I would call it a spin monster with good control that lasts very long.
I liked it so much that I chose it again for my setup this season.

About the blade V1.3 I can't say much. I'm not a equipment junkie at all (so far:eek:) and this is just my second blade. Before I've used an old blade from my father, the Timo Boll Spirit with beginner rubbers (some Srivers without glueing). An expert said me it's actually a bad combination: a fast carbon blade with slow, soft rubbers. So I have nothing to compare with. The only thing I can tell is that the Adidas V1.3 is not too fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
I am lazy to take the pics,
Blade: Timo Boll ZLC
Rubbers: Tenergy 05 fh max black
Tenergy 80-fx bh max red

Sent from my vivo X5Max using Tapatalk