Stuor FZD ALC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
IMG_20230419_193230.jpg

A mate needed a new blade so I ordered this FZD Alc for him from Stuor. Another friend has Viscaria so we tested the same G1 rubber on both to compare.

My friend is about 1900 and always plays Viscaria. He said the blades are 99% the same.

I thought the fzd was slightly stiffer, but mostly very similar. So for under $40, this is a nice option.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I also ordered comrade Viscaria Stuor and we liked it very much.
They really get things right with their "versions" of popular BTY blades.
And even the cheap blades are not too bad. The manufacturing quality is not up to par, but they play ok and for unter 10 USD you shouldn´t complain ;-)

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
I feel with these blades you should almost use some sort of varnish or something on the wood that wouldnt affect the playing properties too much before gluing because im hearing a lot of reports that these blades splinter tons, they also sound llike they are worth buying.
Are these from Aliexpress?
What is the price range like?
Do the playing properties vary all that much?

Reactions: M.Hoang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I feel with these blades you should almost use some sort of varnish or something on the wood that wouldnt affect the playing properties too much before gluing because im hearing a lot of reports that these blades splinter tons, they also sound llike they are worth buying.
Are these from Aliexpress?
What is the price range like?
Do the playing properties vary all that much?
Many blades had been splinted tons that i know. So i havent play any blade