Swapping from Harimoto ALC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
I want to swap my Harimoto ALC for a new similar blade.

I play the Harimoto ALC for 2-3 years and Im quite satisfied with the blade, but I feel the urge for a new sensation.

I tried the Timo Boll ALC in the past, but found it to bouncy. Maybe because of the koto layers? My movements tend to be a bit longer, but not to explosiv so limba blades suited me well so far. Before the Harimoto ALC i played the Nittaku Acoustic and with time I felt that the arc generation in the shots was to much.

I was thinking about the Hugo Calderano HAL, but maybe thats just because I like him as a player.

Do you guys have some recommendations?

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023

I play the Harimoto ALC for 2-3 years and Im quite satisfied with the blade, but I feel the urge for a new sensation.

I tried the Timo Boll ALC in the past, but found it to bouncy. Maybe because of the koto layers? My movements tend to be a bit longer, but not to explosiv so limba blades suited me well so far. Before the Harimoto ALC i played the Nittaku Acoustic and with time I felt that the arc generation in the shots was to much.

I was thinking about the Hugo Calderano HAL, but maybe thats just because I like him as a player.

Timo Boll ALC could also feel bouncier than Harimoto ALC because it's ALC layers are closer to the surface.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

Harimoto zlc

says regularly shitposting
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019

What kind of different sensation do you urge for? More spin? More speed? More Ma Long?

ZFT

This user has no status.

ZFT

This user has no status.
Dec 2021
No love for Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC?

Ovtcharov being thicker by 0.2mm.

All other specs look to be identical, even the 158x152 headsize.

Reactions: Khimmi