Switching for cybershape with butterfly rubbers?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
HI guys. I'm intermediate player, playing 4th league. Lately been playing with Primorac Off-, Rozena BH, Tenergy 05fx on FH. But I like to try new, fresh things so I'm very much interested in Stiga Cybershape, wood version. Do you thing I can use same rubbers? Will it be OK or I can expect much difference? Thx for your ideas and help. Peter

Last edited:
Reactions: VictorMoraga
says Stronger in 2023 🥳
says Stronger in 2023 🥳
Aug 2014
HI guys. I'm intermediate player, playing 4th league. Lately been playing with Primorac, Rozena BH, Tenergy 05fx on FH. But I like to try new, fresh things so I'm very much interested in Stiga Cybershape, wood version. Do you thing I can use same rubbers? Will it be OK or I can expect much difference? Thx for your ideas and help. Peter
Hi 👋, If you're talking about "Primorac Carbon" there's a huge difference between carbon and wood blades. Especially with Primorac. Cybershape Carbon would be an option to replace but I would not suggest you an only wood blade.
I expect that Cybershape Wood + Tenergy 05fx, will be like a "Hitting with Pillow" scenario. "Too Soft". But the feeling and personal preferences are different.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Hi 👋, If you're talking about "Primorac Carbon" there's a huge difference between carbon and wood blades. Especially with Primorac. Cybershape Carbon would be an option to replace but I would not suggest you an only wood blade.
I expect that Cybershape Wood + Tenergy 05fx, will be like a "Hitting with Pillow" scenario. "Too Soft". But the feeling and personal preferences are different.
He's talking about the 5-ply all-wood Primorac OFF-.

Reactions: VictorMoraga
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
HI guys. I'm intermediate player, playing 4th league. Lately been playing with Primorac Off-, Rozena BH, Tenergy 05fx on FH. But I like to try new, fresh things so I'm very much interested in Stiga Cybershape, wood version. Do you thing I can use same rubbers? Will it be OK or I can expect much difference? Thx for your ideas and help. Peter
Yes, I think it's an appropriate switch with the same rubbers. Switching to the Stiga Cybershape Wood is pretty much equivalent to switching to a Butterfly Petr Korbel, one step up from the Primorac OFF-.