Table Tennis Master DVD's prize giveaway!!! (Christmas Special)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I want these Training DVD's from TableTennisMaster because, if I win, I giveaway 2 dvd's (backhand loop and forehand loop) to second competitor because I alredy have these two dvd's. So I think I 'am the best choise for now because on 27. decembar we get two winers :eek::eek:. Salute Dan ..... Viskaria Blade uaaaaaaa, uuuuuuuuaaaaa,,, aaaaaaa, uuuuuuaaaaaa :( :(

haha i like!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I want these Training DVD's from TableTennisMaster because......

I want to train like no one has trained before.
I like jellyfish.
I like to teach others how to play as well.
I am somewhat tall.
I need to determine a better practice regiment.
I love lamp.

That is all. Thank you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I want these Training DVD's from TableTennisMaster because since I started playing table tennis without knowing the correct stroke, I've been improving my skill quite slowly. I am also suffering from hitting a ball with the same wrong stroke. This prevents me from taking my game to the next level. However, with these DVDs, Coach Tao Li would teach me to learn a correct stoke considered the most important in playing table tennis. Without undertanding the correct stroke, a player wouldn't be able to make a stroke consistently. If I have these DVDs, I'm sure that I would learn a correct start position and finish position. These two positions would help make a ball go over the net land on the table. As I have been playing table tennis for a long time, I've never known what is called forehand loop or backhand drive. What I generally do is to keep a ball on the table, but I can learn more if I win the prizes. Moreover, I'm really interested in the service. I know the service is the most central skill in ping pong since I can beat my opponent right away with killer serve. Due to these reasons above, please give me those valuable DVDs. :D

Last edited:

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I want these Training DVD's from TableTennisMaster because since I started playing table tennis without knowing the correct stroke, I've been improving my skill quite slowly. I am also suffering from hitting a ball with the same wrong stroke. This prevents me from taking my game to the next level. However, with these DVDs, Coach Tao Li would teach me to learn a correct stoke considered the most important in playing table tennis. Without undertanding the correct stroke, a player wouldn't be able to make a stroke consistently. If I have these DVDs, I'm sure that I would learn a correct start position and finish position. These two positions would help make a ball go over the net land on the table. As I have been playing table tennis for a long time, I've never known what is called forehand loop or backhand drive. What I generally do is to keep a ball on the table, but I can learn more if I win the prizes. Moreover, I'm really interested in the service. I know the service is the most central skill in ping pong since I can beat my opponent right away with killer serve. Due to these reasons above, please give me those valuable DVDs. :D

Hey!

You will be in the prize draw :)

Thanks for joining! I hope your enjoying all the content and features here!

Speak soon

Dan

says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
Nov 2010
I want these Training DVD's from TableTennisMaster because i want to improve my game and i want to share this DVD to the students whom i trained for.and this is a very big help if to me coz i dont have a materials like this...

This user has no status.
heyy Dan,
after reading this thread and these valuable TableTennisMaster Training DVD's i also started to think, what could i write in this post but after a while i stopped thinking and started to write My story of Table Tennis, may be it is the "reason Why do i want these Training DVD's from TableTennisMaster"..i will make it precise so that you wont get bore at least..

I think I am Born with a Huge Interest and Passion for Table Tennis...
I spent my childhood in a small town of India (you may call it a village) and there nobody ever played TT , as Cricket and football only are famous here and when i was just 12 years old i also used to play these games with my friends until i saw Table Tennis on TV, after watching it i dnt know what comes to my mind and i started to think how to play this game.
finally i made 2 rackets with wooden Cardboard and purchased one plastic ball(big one) and tried to play (without net on drawing room table, on floor etc etc )with my little brother and it was so much fun that i couldn't express in words.. i feel like i discovered a game on my own... there were no shop for TT rackets so we couldn't have purchased the same but the fire was still in my heart for this incredible game.
After that when i came to city for my graduation in engineering, i got everything in real (table , balls , racket) :) and i know how
but we didn't have any coaches or training for Table Tennis because people here dnt give that much importance to this game ,and if you want to have coach then you must pay a huge amount of fee and :( ............ so i just learned it by myself and by watching some great players on your channel (Table Tennis daily) , people call me insane for Table tennis but i like the way i love and worship table tennis...
i have put a lot of effort to improve my game but all by myself and i know there is a lot more to learn that is the reason Why i want these valuable Table Tennis Master Training DVD's, I will put my 100% effort to learn by these DVD's and will upload my improvement videos ...:cool:

:)

Thanks
Gauravvraj

This user has no status.
I have terrible backhand loop, especially against backspin balls. Moreover, I want to master the forehand loop very fast. I cant imagine to execute those deadly loops just like the pros :D I think with these dvd's I will master the loop faster then I ever thought possible

100% same here !!! ;)

My backhand loop depends nearly on luck xD so i wanna improve it! my forehand loop is quite ok, but theres still too many faults :( .

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I want these Training DVD's because I already lost the Viscaria blade:p
I need a second chance to win a gift by ttDaily!:cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Yesterday I spoke with the Coach Tao Li to give me a DVDs, which he had promised. He replied that he had already sent the DVDs to you Dan, that you just send them to me. He also said: 圣诞快乐,新年快乐2011th多年来,丹 :confused::confused:, but that part I did't understand. Regards to you Dan ...... :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yesterday I spoke with the Coach Tao Li to give me a DVDs, which he had promised. He replied that he had already sent the DVDs to you Dan, that you just send them to me. He also said: 圣诞快乐,新年快乐2011th多年来,丹 :confused::confused:, but that part I did't understand. Regards to you Dan ...... :)

haha You have confused me :DD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I want these Training DVD's from TableTennisMaster because I want to be certain that I could actually get into the CCA, table tennis when I attend secondary school next year, or even get into the school team. I have not receive any proper coaching and I am really worried that I would not be accepted. I want to actually know how to execute strokes with the correct technique. Especially for my lousy loops, to me, loops are scary. When my opponents loop a ball to me, I would only be able to return some of them with the others flying high and far. For serves, I only have a variety of actually four serves.I have been dying to buy these DVDs and recently there has been a Christmas sale for these at only $79.95, with free shipping! But even so my parents wouldn't buy them for me! I was glancing through your Facebook page when I saw a post on this competition. This gave me hope, hope that I could actually get these DVDs for free. To me, this shall be the best gift I shall ever receive this Christmas. Finally, I hope you would choose me! I would also like to take this chance to thank you for creating this awesome website which has helped me alot. Thanks Dan!
Wishing you a late Christmas,
joelstar
P.S. I would tell you if I got accepted into the table tennis team, and if i did I would be surely grateful to you.

This user has no status.
I want these Training DvDs from TableTennisMaster because.... I want to train myself with these valuable DVDs and make my game unbeatable by knowing each and every concept behind a master forhand,backhand, and service, i want to achieve something in table tennis and i have determination and passion to become a brilliant player of table tennis.

Gauravvraj

says Only attack!!!!!!
says Only attack!!!!!!
Oct 2010
first marry christmas to all, the reason i want those dvds beacase this year i dont take any gift :( pls give me oneeee

Nov 2010
merry christmas to all and a prosperous new year..............