• All serves were equal good

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys,

Check out our new 'Table Tennis Trick Serves' video below!

Leave the video a thumbs up and share it if you enjoy it! :)

Which serve was your favorite?

P.S. We recently changed our channel's name from EditingSports to 'Pongfinity', don't get confused :)

Last edited:
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Thanks so much guys! Much appreciated!

I often feel quite frustrated when editing a video for several hours, but when getting comments like your guys' comments it definitely makes it up all the time used! Thank you :)

Hopefully we are able to come out with some more epic TT entertainment before Christmas :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Great video as usual guys!!! I love the way you express yourself in table tennis :)

I've read your name somewhere....
Weren't you the dude who won last years stiga trick shot competition?
Those shots were amazing...

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
\
Since there weren't more than 5 serves, they were virtually all your favorite then :p.

I think my favorite may be all of them. Each has its own uniqueness and they all show spin, control, excellent touch and placement, and a decently high degree of difficulty.

From the visual standpoint the backspin into the cup on the table and the fast sidespin curving through the roll of tape to hit the ball reach out and grab me. And the lefty-righty combo each hitting a ball on the far corner at the same time is pretty darn cool.

However, the more I think about it, that last one where the ball bounces on the ground under the table and into the cup is kind of remarkable in a different way.

From a visual standpoint--at least to my aesthetic--it is not as impressive. But when you start to think about it, it may have been the hardest to achieve.

As I wrap my mind around it, I start thinking about exactly where it went off the table, how much backspin the serve had [not too much, not too little], how much sidespin did it have so that it went right into the cup [it is not easy to do that serve without any sidespin], what kind of floor....and the list goes on the more I think about it. In fact, I think I am going to have to try that one.

I say this thread needs a POLL!!!!

I want to see what other people think was the best serve!

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Great video as usual guys!!! I love the way you express yourself in table tennis :)

Thank you Josep! Yeah you are right, it's a great and fun way to express how the sport can be enjoyed! :)

When will we be able to see more of your awesome tricks? :D

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
I think my favorite may be all of them. Each has its own uniqueness and they all show spin, control, excellent touch and placement, and a decently high degree of difficulty.

From the visual standpoint the backspin into the cup on the table and the fast sidespin curving through the roll of tape to hit the ball reach out and grab me. And the lefty-righty combo each hitting a ball on the far corner at the same time is pretty darn cool.

However, the more I think about it, that last one where the ball bounces on the ground under the table and into the cup is kind of remarkable in a different way.

From a visual standpoint--at least to my aesthetic--it is not as impressive. But when you start to think about it, it may have been the hardest to achieve.

As I wrap my mind around it, I start thinking about exactly where it went off the table, how much backspin the serve had [not too much, not too little], how much sidespin did it have so that it went right into the cup [it is not easy to do that serve without any sidespin], what kind of floor....and the list goes on the more I think about it. In fact, I think I am going to have to try that one.

I say this thread needs a POLL!!!!

I want to see what other people think was the best serve!

Haha love this analysis! :D

I agree about the last one doesn't probably look on the first sight as impressive as the others but when you think about for a while then it's pretty cool :)

Haha great idea with the poll, how do you set up one?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Haha love this analysis! :D

I agree about the last one doesn't probably look on the first sight as impressive as the others but when you think about for a while then it's pretty cool :)

Haha great idea with the poll, how do you set up one?

I will see if I can get Dan to walk you through it. I think if you edit the original post, there is an option for adding a poll. Leave an all of them choice if you do make a poll. LOL.

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
I will see if I can get Dan to walk you through it. I think if you edit the original post, there is an option for adding a poll. Leave an all of them choice if you do make a poll. LOL.

Found the button, thanks! There is a poll now. Will be interesting to see what the general opinion is :D

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 4 reviews
I've read your name somewhere....
Weren't you the dude who won last years stiga trick shot competition?
Those shots were amazing...

Yes, I am. Thanks a lot Suga D! A pleasure to be recognized hehe

I love that kind of videos so I'm a big fan of Editing Sports stuff :)

Thank you Josep! Yeah you are right, it's a great and fun way to express how the sport can be enjoyed! :)

When will we be able to see more of your awesome tricks? :D

mmm I'm considering making a page like yours, but I don't want to have it very outdated and don't know if I'll have the necessary time to update often. So I still consider for now... :p