TableTennisDaily BREAK Worlds Longest Table Tennis Rally!

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey everyone :)

ITTF commentators talk about the TableTennisDaily World Record for the longest rally during an expedite match during the recent World Team Championships between Netherlands and Japan!

Reactions: varik and M51

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
The World Record for the longest table tennis rally reached the top 3% of fundraisers in 2015! Thanks everyone for all your donations and support to the Prostate Cancer Charity.

fundraising2014.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Wow, can't believe how fast time goes! It feels like max a half year ago haha! I think it will take quite some time before somebody breaks this record :)

Yeah it's sick when you think about it. I hope all TTD members are spending as much quality time as possible in the table tennis court!

Reactions: Dan
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I would vote for Dan having a pass on that one. He did something historic no one else yet did or tried to exceed. He should be rightfully proud.

When was the last time you set TT world history? I haven't either. Well, I have, but the things Carl, Next Level, and Der_echte do to keep the TT world safe cannot be openly discussed for obvious security reasons.