The blade off Wang Manyu ??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Oh good - I hope it comes soon, and I hope after all the waiting, that you like it!
Yes. I have my first one since January and got my second two weeks ago. I am very pleased with the blade. It’s really the best blade I played so far. Much better than a Viscaria. More feeling, a bit more power and it grips the ball even better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
For weights of blade, I can say even you have a 92+ don't worry about the balance, I have both side 09c , 3 layer of #15 on rubber, 2 layers on blade, make it 215+, still play like a champ. You won't feel too exhaust even after 2 hours.

Reactions: amitmnagarwal
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
Yes. I have my first one since January and got my second two weeks ago. I am very pleased with the blade. It’s really the best blade I played so far here. Much better than a Viscaria. More feeling, a bit more power and it grips the ball even better.
The Inspira Hybrid Carbon is relatively expensive compared to other similar blades, but this is not the first good review I’ve read.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
U know what just played with fzd alc .had t05 fh and t05fx bh

Overall setup was so different from viscaria, timo alc

It had nice feel and most importantly control.

Bh blocks , jab were so nice and that too with tenergy at bh

I was playing with timo zlc, so fzd alc felt in much better control

Wondering how does FZD ALC compare to WMY

Does wmy has better feel, speed, and control and balance than FZD?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
And finally I received mine 😀 was really surprised as it should have taken around 40-60 days but it took 2 weeks at least!!! Wow 😮
IMG_4938.jpeg
IMG_4945.jpeg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018