The blade off Wang Manyu ??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I've never had Stiga's blades before, can anyone tell me whether it needs some sealing?
Joola ZQH-90 is perfect in that area but Vyzaryz HRD is not. I had some problem with splintering and I regret not sealing it earlier. Used with H3 Neo + Dhs #15 which does not have strong adhesive bond. Probably if I used BTY glue or Revolution, I would take off outer ply together with rubber :D

The next one, probably due to not put so much effort into loop to be more powerful I will give up with H3 rubbers and get back to BTY and try to stick to them. I think I'm too old to be so tired :p Bouncier, with more catapult rubber will allow me to put less effort and the ball will fly :D I know that short game will suffer that's why I'm thinking of D80 on BH or T19 which have more control than T05 and T05 on FH.
Has anyone tried both (would be perfect) or one of them and can share opinion? Thinking of T19 on BH, too... have some time until blade arrives (International Post - 40-60 days) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ben1229
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I've never had Stiga's blades before, can anyone tell me whether it needs some sealing?
Joola ZQH-90 is perfect in that area but Vyzaryz HRD is not. I had some problem with splintering and I regret not sealing it earlier. Used with H3 Neo + Dhs #15 which does not have strong adhesive bond. Probably if I used BTY glue or Revolution, I would take off outer ply together with rubber :D

The next one, probably due to not put so much effort into loop to be more powerful I will give up with H3 rubbers and get back to BTY and try to stick to them. I think I'm too old to be so tired :p Bouncier, with more catapult rubber will allow me to put less effort and the ball will fly :D I know that short game will suffer that's why I'm thinking of D80 on BH or T19 which have more control than T05 and T05 on FH.
Has anyone tried both (would be perfect) or one of them and can share opinion? Thinking of T19 on BH, too... have some time until blade arrives (International Post - 40-60 days) ;)
Haven’t sealed either of mine and no problem yet.

I like D64 on BH for what it’s worth

Reactions: disaster3
says Feel the ball first.
says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
I cannot tell. I have tried many many blades. Most of Butterfly’s carbon blades and many blades from other brands were not even close to the Hybrid Carbon. For me it is quite unique.
Hybrid Carbon for you is quite unique BUT you prefer to use the inspira plus :D

Today I should try an Hybrid Carbon with Hybrid XH on forehand...

says [IMG]
How are you getting on with the blade now, after your tournament - any further thoughts on how it compares with Butterfly ALC?
Still using the blade, but searching the right rubbers for it. Hybrid MK works fine, offering lots of control, but lacks a bit of punch.
Also, not particularity this blade, but for other blades with larger head sizes, not sure if I like to weight distribution. Switching back and forth with another blade with regular head size and it feels slightly better or swing faster. Or maybe it's just between my ears :p

In regards to other BTY ALC blades, I consider this blade as a Ovtcharov ALC with less speed, so better control.

This user has no status.
Still using the blade, but searching the right rubbers for it. Hybrid MK works fine, offering lots of control, but lacks a bit of punch.
Also, not particularity this blade, but for other blades with larger head sizes, not sure if I like to weight distribution. Switching back and forth with another blade with regular head size and it feels slightly better or swing faster. Or maybe it's just between my ears :p

In regards to other BTY ALC blades, I consider this blade as a Ovtcharov ALC with less speed, so better control.
How’s it slower than an innerforce blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
My Ovtcharov weighs 90gr and feels(!) definitely faster then my 88gr Inspira Plus.
Strange - I have two (91g and 88g) and both feel slower than both of my Inspira's (88 and 90g) - may be rubber dependent? I did a direct comparison using the same rubbers before I switched across and felt more speed and more dynamics in Inspira. Inspira is closer to my Viscaria and other outer blades in absolute speed terms.

But obviously that's just my perception..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Hybrid Carbon for you is quite unique BUT you prefer to use the inspira plus :D

Today I should try an Hybrid Carbon with Hybrid XH on forehand...
Yes. You are totally right. I have been trying to get the Inspira Plus for six months. And while waiting to get one, I bought the Inspira Hybrid Carbon and was fine with that. Nevertheless, I prefer the Inspira Plus for more control and spin to speed ratio.

Reactions: ben1229 and Fedex78
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
I use ovtcharov alc (87gr) and it is as fast as my viscaria (88gr), 2m away from the table ovt is a bit faster than viscaria - because of the weight distribution i suppose, the blade size being larger -

Ovt is thicker in the core as correctly pointed out above
I feel the same thing, close table, outer alc faster, far from table inner alc faster, I even feel 968 is faster than fzd zlc far from table. But that might be I play a lot more 968 than zlc.

Reactions: Fedex78
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Yes. You are totally right. I have been trying to get the Inspira Plus for six months. And while waiting to get one, I bought the Inspira Hybrid Carbon and was fine with that. Nevertheless, I prefer the Inspira Plus for more control and spin to speed ratio.
Why wait 6 months - it comes to the UK in 2 weeks from Pro TT?