The blade off Wang Manyu ??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
I only play a little like less than an hour on zjk alc, so I don't wanna compared with. But the vis and wmy I can say, wmy blade is more automatic and you don't need to out put too much strength to force for rally, the alc will do the work for you, I change from d09c to H3, then back to 09c, even the 09c lose the second jump of the H3, I still like 09c on forehand, save a lot of energy for long time play like 2+ hours. If you like vis backhand, I think you will like more the wmy backhand, short flick, faster engaged your wrist ,you will find how safe the backhand of this wmy blade.
So tonight I tried both back to back - both with D09C on FH. I was quite taken aback, because on paper the speed and frequency of these blades is similar - also weight. In reality I was surprised by how much harder the ZJK was to control - it felt immediately and noticeably bouncier and with less dwell. I cannot say it was faster when I hit the ball with speed or back from the table, but it felt quicker to react and harder to manage - my first few balls went long.

The Inspira does feel very good, especially with D09C on FH (I had DNA Hybrid M on BH which was good too)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
So tonight I tried both back to back - both with D09C on FH. I was quite taken aback, because on paper the speed and frequency of these blades is similar - also weight. In reality I was surprised by how much harder the ZJK was to control - it felt immediately and noticeably bouncier and with less dwell. I cannot say it was faster when I hit the ball with speed or back from the table, but it felt quicker to react and harder to manage - my first few balls went long.

The Inspira does feel very good, especially with D09C on FH (I had DNA Hybrid M on BH which was good too)
I think you now know how easy the wmy blade active the alc, you don't even need too put any power too counter, just use the incoming ball spin and speed. I really like this way to play, save a lot of energy . And forehand is like 30%=50% wmy and vis.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Anyone can confirm that Prott can send the weight of the blade requested in the order or it is better to ask before the purchase?
I think it is always good to ask first, since there will be a lot of back and forth email should the desired weight is unavailable

Reactions: disaster3
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Anyone can confirm that Prott can send the weight of the blade requested in the order or it is better to ask before the purchase?
I have requested both times and he has been pretty close with no problem - I dont think the blades vary as much as Butterfly blades. My first one is 89g and my second is 87g.

says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
Yes, but also allows me to try different rubbers!
Rule number one of the perfect EJ:

When you find a new blade that you like, buy immediatedly a second one to experiment with different rubbers.

Eventually you'll have 2 blades to sell cause in the meantime the 2nd blade is arriving home you found another blade that you like more :LOL:

Reactions: Wrighty67
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Rule number one of the perfect EJ:

When you find a new blade that you like, buy immediatedly a second one to experiment with different rubbers.

Eventually you'll have 2 blades to sell cause in the meantime the 2nd blade is arriving home you found another blade that you like more :LOL:
I just can't argue with that logic - history tells me you are 100% correct...except maybe this time (EJ denial kicking in :) )

• Haha
Reactions: Fedex78 and ben1229
Oct 2022
I just can't argue with that logic - history tells me you are 100% correct...except maybe this time (EJ denial kicking in :) )
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (y)

I hope you have found a blade you'll keep for a long time!

The problem is that, being an otcharov alc user like you were, you put me in a bad situation 🤣

I'll try to resist!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (y)

I hope you have found a blade you'll keep for a long time!

The problem is that, being an otcharov alc user like you were, you put me in a bad situation 🤣

I'll try to resist!!!
:) My pleasure, you can thank me later!

I liked the Ovtcharov as I played well with it, but I always yearned for my Viscaria/ZJK outer blades and how they felt - the Inspira was the first time I managed to combine both (P.S I kept one of my Ovtcharov's - just in case ;-)

Reactions: ben1229 and Fedex78
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
I think you now know how easy the wmy blade active the alc, you don't even need too put any power too counter, just use the incoming ball spin and speed. I really like this way to play, save a lot of energy . And forehand is like 30%=50% wmy and vis.
Hmm, I have the same feeling with the Stiga Inspira Hybrid Carbon. Maybe the two blades are not so different after all. But I haven't tested the WMY yet.

Reactions: ben1229
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Hmm, I have the same feeling with the Stiga Inspira Hybrid Carbon. Maybe the two blades are not so different after all. But I haven't tested the WMY yet.
I have both, and I can tell you, they are different. The Inspira Hybrid Carbon is way faster and less forgiving than the Inspira Plus. The Inspira Plus is much easier to play.