The different ways of boosting

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
So whatever happens on the ping pong table, it stays at the ping pong table. It should not change your life or change who you are as a person.
Unfortunately we are all individuals and as such we are individually "programmed".
if your dream could be realized by simply preaching it to the whole world we could have paradise on earth from the very same day onward.
peace brother

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Unfortunately we are all individuals and as such we are individually "programmed".
if your dream could be realized by simply preaching it to the whole world we could have paradise on earth from the very same day onward.
peace brother
Yes we are all programmed to win, win and win. Even if it is on a ping pong table. But it is more important to be successful in our day-to-day career and we use table tennis to decompress our stress (and NOT to get more angry; lol). :) :)

Reactions: lodro and blahness
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Yes we are all programmed to win, win and win. Even if it is on a ping pong table. But it is more important to be successful in our day-to-day career and we use table tennis to decompress our stress (and NOT to get more angry; lol). :) :)
indeed you are of course correct.
I like to just play without counting points and never offer to start a match but without fail after a few minutes they will call it and say let's start a match..................ant there goes peace 😂
Sometimes I warn them by saying :" You will open a can of worms " or maybe :"you will bring out the beast in me". 😂

It never stops them. I guess that at least 85 % of players come to the club nights to have ""fights"", not to just play a bit of TT.