The Magic TT Wand

says Formely known as gordonluvsu.
says Formely known as gordonluvsu.
Feb 2023
Imagine this:
You can swing a magic wand, that gives you anything TT related for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?

It could be anything that comes to your mind.

A certain skill / move:
  • An Unmissable Forehand Loop
  • An Unbreakable backhand defense
  • An Unreturnable Pendulum Serve
  • Lifelong Sponsorships of your choice
  • A 200 Decibel Scream after every point that changes your opponents brain waves and mind controls him
  • etc...
A different ability or skill:
  • Unlimited Training time and facilities with infinite training partners and coaches to choose from
  • Unmatched fitness, recovery and injury resistance for TT
  • A TT robot at home, that can give you anything you want to train
  • An Unlimited Amount of balls. that spawn in your pocket or basket of choice, and the balls despawn from the ground
  • Watch any Pro TT Match, whenever you want in any way you want, without any restrictions
  • Changing the racket in your hand at any time at will, any rubber or blade will be immediately swapped / replaced to the racket you want in your hand
  • Banning all Pips players from every playing against you
  • etc...

What do you choose?

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Imagine this:
You can swing a magic wand, that gives you anything TT related for the rest of your life, what would it be, and why?

A certain skill / move:
  • A 200 Decibel Scream after every point that changes your opponents brain waves and mind controls him
  • etc...
  • Unlimited Training time and facilities with infinite training partners and coaches to choose from
  • An Unlimited Amount of balls. that spawn in your pocket or basket of choice, and the balls despawn from the ground
  • Watch any Pro TT Match, whenever you want in any way you want, without any restrictions
  • Changing the racket in your hand at any time at will, any rubber or blade will be immediately swapped / replaced to the racket you want in your hand
  • etc...

What do you choose?
With a lil'waze of me magik wand, I'll make all those pesky pimples play like regular inverted.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Imagine this:

A certain skill / move:
  • etc...
  • etc...

What do you choose?
I am very tall, so I would like to try playing on a tables that are at least 1m high!

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
I am very tall, so I would like to try playing on a tables that are at least 1m high!
I have thought for a while it would be interesting if playing spaces had floors that could be lowered and raised on each half so that relative height of the the table would always be the same for both players.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I enjoy the process of learning the techniques and wouldn't want a magic wand to just give me the ability.

I guess I would wish for a Dragon Ball Z Hyperbolic Time Chamber where I could practice for a few years while time stood still. That way I could still have the experience of improving but I'd also be able to make up for lost time starting as an old adult.