Tibhar EL-D...my new love!

Well, I purchased a sheet of EL-D. I've played with it for about 5 sessions so far on the forehand of Xiom Strato. Wow! I'm impressed. I would say it's comparable to Tenergy 80 in regards to speed, spin, and control. It may be slightly faster/more powerful than T80 and slightly harder. at least if feels that way in play. I'm super happy with this rubber. The top sheet is super grippy and I haven't experienced any ball slippage. EL-D has a really good catapult feeling, but it is predictable and controllable. I'm really liking this rubber a lot. :love::love::love:

Reactions: JJ Ng and JeffM
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I have tried EL-S in the past. EL-D feels like EL-S on steroids.
I haven't tried Tenergy 05 FX, but I would guess that EL-D is similar (from what I have heard about Tenergy 05 FX) and I would guess that MX-D is similar to Tenergy 05.
I have EL-S and Tenergy 05fx right now on various blades. Tenergy 05 fx is EL-S on steroid. I agree.

I have not tried EL-D yet. I have an MX-S still in package, not opened.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 8 reviews
I have EL-S and Tenergy 05fx right now on various blades. Tenergy 05 fx is EL-S on steroid. I agree.

I have not tried EL-D yet. I have an MX-S still in package, not opened.
I also have mx s in the package and haven’t tried it yet, but I’ve been told it is no good for bh, good for fh, which I don’t really want to change from h3 neo.

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I also have mx s in the package and haven’t tried it yet, but I’ve been told it is no good for bh, good for fh, which I don’t really want to change from h3 neo.
Interesting. I heard MX-S is good for backhand. People say at MX-P is faster than MX-S, with the latter being a bit softer in the top sheet than MX-P.

So MX-P is better for forehand and MX-S is better for backhand?

I don't know. I am back to using H3 neo on the forehand. And of course it is black for more spin. So I have a bunch of unopened rubbers (red MX-P, red Rakza 7, red Rakza X and red Vega Europe). The life of an EJ. I think it might take me a couple years to try out these rubbers.

• Haha
Reactions: JeffM
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Interesting. I heard MX-S is good for backhand. People say at MX-P is faster than MX-S, with the latter being a bit softer in the top sheet than MX-P.

So MX-P is better for forehand and MX-S is better for backhand?
I had to make longer stroke to get enough racket speed to make power with MX-S. Not really sure why. MX-P feels softer. At least the sheets I had. Over the table, pushes MX-S wins, blocks and whatnot MX-P wins. 1-2 steps from table MX-P was much easier. Open up against backspin, MX-S much easier.

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I had to make longer stroke to get enough racket speed to make power with MX-S. Not really sure why. MX-P feels softer. At least the sheets I had. Over the table, pushes MX-S wins, blocks and whatnot MX-P wins. 1-2 steps from table MX-P was much easier. Open up against backspin, MX-S much easier.
Great! thank you for the feedback. I will use MX-S on the backhand then. I play close to the table.