• Yes

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Awesome, though I'll admit I'm surprised. They played a rapid game, more up to the table than suited Ma Lin.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
It is good for a change to have Timo Boll in number 1 ranking, but I feel that it is hard to maintain that, especially with Ma Long around. Lastly, I want to say that TIMO BOLL YOU DESERVE THIS! Keep up the good work!

This user has no status.
Whohoooooooooooooooooooooooo...!!!
what a superb news man...!!
litreally i always wanted him to be on rank 1 because he worked a lot to compete with chinese players ...
but still right now Ma Log is in very good shape to gain his ranking ...
but hope for the best and i wish Timo will sustain this rank for a long time and we would be able to see great matches and great fight ..!!

says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
Nov 2010
great.......gogogo timo!!!!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
It's nice to see a european as #1 !

Germany owns a hell of a team

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
This is revolutionary!!! This shows that people who believe that the Chinese are almost unbeatable are obviously very beatable, but to overtake them on the rankings shows that the other European players and players from other countries really are not that far behind at all. As it is only possibly mental strength on the big points (i.e. 9-9, 10-10 etc) that is seperating them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
I voted no, but its some yes to as its good a not Asian player is standing 1 st on the World Ranking list and
Boll aint for nothing as 1 st on the World Ranking list. He aint 1 st as a joke.
But its no as I think if there would be a top 20 World Ranking list tourney that there is big change that Boll would be last 8 and not last 2.