TIMO Boll training

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Read 4 reviews
Before Paris my friend Petra Petek went to Düsseldorf for the preparations (she is a representative for Croatia).There were Kalinikos Kreanga,Thiago Apolonia;Patrick Baum, and many other stars.There was no sign of Timo Boll.So she asked someone from there where he was.They said that he doesnt train and that he only needs one training to be ready.So i wanted to ask if this is realy that big of a talent or does he traing somewhere privatly.

Discuss please :DDDD

says Hello guys, I play the highest junior division in...
says Hello guys, I play the highest junior division in...
Jan 2012
Read 3 reviews
That is, of course, not true. To be placed 5 on the world ranking list, and to maintain that position, you have to train alot. Timo Boll said before the WTTC, that he had been training ALOT and his form was great. You cannot perform on a high level without training, and certainly not only once. That is not true, I can guarantee that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
I agree with TableTennisDK. Timo looked really fit and sharp at the WTTC, You can't achieve that without training. It would be interesting to know where he was training and who with because it looked really effective to me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
That is interesting.

I wonder how the physical fitness of the top players compares with other sportsmen. It would be interesting to see how They would do in different events, a bit like the old superstars TV programme that used to run in the UK.

Is a top 10 Tennis player or footballer fitter than a top 10 table tennis professional?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That is interesting.

I wonder how the physical fitness of the top players compares with other sportsmen. It would be interesting to see how They would do in different events, a bit like the old superstars TV programme that used to run in the UK.

Is a top 10 Tennis player or footballer fitter than a top 10 table tennis professional?

This is an awesome idea I would love to see this happen!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Read 4 reviews
I agree with TableTennisDK. Timo looked really fit and sharp at the WTTC, You can't achieve that without training. It would be interesting to know where he was training and who with because it looked really effective to me.
i agree with you.I thought myself that this couldnt be true.thats why he wasnt anywhere to see in the training hall because he had a different shedule.