Top-end rubbers characteristics

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Hi guys,
I want to create a chart with the newly released and older Tenergy rivals.
Include: spin - speed - catapult/bounciness - throw angle/generated arc - topsheet hardness - sponge hardness - tackiness
Rating will be ranged between 1 and 5 with the usage of +,- and the whole thing will be based on relations.
For example spin: T05 is the stable 5, so MX-S is 5+. The gap is very small, the + is just fine-tuning of the chart.
Rubbers participate: whole Tenergy series, whole Evolution series, V-15 Extra, Genesis rubbers, Airocs. Calibra LTs, Nanoflex FT series, Hype series, Rakzas, Acuda S and P series, Bluefire M and JP series, Rhyzm series, Omega series, Vega series, Rasant series, Fastarc series...more doesn't comes to my mind right now. About Hurricane and similar chinese type rubbers people have a very inconstant view, that's why it isn't here.
So I want comments about the rubbers what you tried in RELATION with an another rubber. F.E: spin:T05-(5), MX-P-(5-) speed T05-(4+) MX-P-(5), throw angle: T05-(5) MX-P-(4) etc...
I will write this based on your comments, other reviews and my personal experience. I want to be objective as much as possible (reason for no control rating) but I'm mortal too and reviewer's level and taste differs.
Stable points:
Spin: (5):T05
Speed: (5):MX-P
Catapult: (5):??
Throw angle: (5):T05
Topsheet hardness: (5):??MX-P??
Sponge hardness: (5): MX-S

I hope this will help to choose between these great rubbers. Table coming soon, as you write there and I have time to read quality reviews.