Two new Cybershapes from Stiga (Clipper & AC)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Today Stiga have released two new Cybershapes. Allround Classic and Clipper. Super interesting to compare a regular Clipper or Allround Classic with the Cybershape version.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Im a fan of the Cybershape - and that Stiga are trying new things. But this seems a bit lazy in a way, and almost takes away from the fact that they had research and analysis behind the thinking - if they are going to make everything the same.

I guess it stops the Cybershape being unique - I think thats a shame.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Im a fan of the Cybershape - and that Stiga are trying new things. But this seems a bit lazy in away, and almost takes away from the fact that they had research and analysis behind the thinking - if they are going to make everything the same.

I guess they're going to make the entire blade offer unique. If they patented the shape and such a shape really makes any sweet spot larger and brings all the other benefits, I can see how this can be for them a competitive advantage. I wouldn't say it's lazyness, but they've just found a way to improve equipment, tested the market and the improvement with first cybershape product and now extending the concept to the rest of their offer. I think this is how you do business the right way. On top of that production is in my opinion more efficient because heptagonal shape saves material when you cut wood or rubber. It's a good improvement from all points of view.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I guess they're going to make the entire blade offer unique. If they patented the shape and such a shape really makes any sweet spot larger and brings all the other benefits, I can see how this can be for them a competitive advantage. I wouldn't say it's lazyness, but they've just found a way to improve equipment, tested the market and the improvement with first cybershape product and now extending the concept to the rest of their offer. I think this is how you do business the right way. On top of that production is in my opinion more efficient because heptagonal shape saves material when you cut wood or rubber. It's a good improvement from all points of view.

I think we will agree to disagree on the uniqueness. But I agree with the point about production improvements, but for that to work they would not have to deviate on blade sizes though like other manufactures do. Again limiting uniqueness.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Im a fan of the Cybershape - and that Stiga are trying new things. But this seems a bit lazy in away, and almost takes away from the fact that they had research and analysis behind the thinking - if they are going to make everything the same.

I think it will show whether the Cybershape is as innovative as the blade composition, which I think when you look at the Inspira, might be the true hero of the Cybershape performance.

says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
I'm tempted to believe more and more Stiga blades will have this Cybershape version available of them. I actually like the fact Stiga is spreading this headshape for more and more of its blades. No wonder (for me), I love my Cybershape wood very much. I think both will have good sales, as both are popular models and with this hectagon headshape they will be even better.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Mine is a real pleasure for the reduced weight of 76 grammes, outer veneers of kiri wood. Nice product by a China mnfc.

Mine is a real pleasure for the reduced weight of 76 grammes, outer veneers of kiri wood. Nice product by a China mnfc.
I don’t know what You have, Stiga blades are made in Sweden…

Cheers
L-zr

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
I do not see any benefit from it.... I tried it and also have some chat with people who are using it and no one (really better players in divisions above me) say any good news about it in formof the shape..

And i also didn't feel any "special" from this shape

I do not see any benefit from it.... I tried it and also have some chat with people who are using it and no one (really better players in divisions above me) say any good news about it in formof the shape..

And i also didn't feel any "special" from this shape
It looks cooler. I really like hipnotics blade with the handle looks like a coffin.. A perfect Halloween blade…

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
I have a homemade blade in the shape of a Cybershape, which differs in thickness and composition from the original, and I also tried playing with the original blade for about 10 minutes. There's definitely something in this form. I can’t say what exactly, but for some reason I hit the table more with both blades, especially on blocks.

Reactions: turbozed
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023