Victas V15 Stiff/Limber vs Nittaku Fastarc C-1

This user has no status.
Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone on here could make a comparison between the Victas V15 Stiff/Limber versus the Nittaku Fastarc C-1. Comparisons between the V15 Extra and the Fasarc G-1 are easily found, but for their softer brothers I couldn't find one.

The setup would be G1 FH and C1 BH or V15 Extra FH and V15 Stiff/Limber BH.

I can get either the Fastarc series or the Victas V15 series on a 3=4 deal on Dandoy (can't mix between series). I was pretty much set on the Fastarc's until I saw the minimal price difference between both deals. If I can see one of the softer V15 options as fit on my BH, I am tempted to go with the V15's (with a bit of EJ on the V15 Extra being available in Blue)

Thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
One difference is the Fastarc rubbers, both G-1 and C-1 last longer than the Victas. If you change your rubber every 2-3 months then go Victas. If you want your rubber to last 6 months or more go with Fastarc.

Reactions: enoxzr
This user has no status.
One difference is the Fastarc rubbers, both G-1 and C-1 last longer than the Victas. If you change your rubber every 2-3 months then go Victas. If you want your rubber to last 6 months or more go with Fastarc.
Thanks for the reply!
Thats something thats been on my mind yes and it seems like that durability and price will swing the decision towards the Fastarcs!

i use stiff forehand and limber backhand, i would say it definently grips less than the nittaku rubbers. stiff feels like a tenergy 05 but slightly harder and limber can be compared to 05
Thanks for the reply!
How would the V15 Limber compare to a T05FX? From what I know is that the V15 Limber is even softer than the T05FX, which I have tried myself and quite liked at first glance (but haven't tried enough to be conclusive about).

This user has no status.
Thanks for the reply!
Thats something thats been on my mind yes and it seems like that durability and price will swing the decision towards the Fastarcs!

Thanks for the reply!
How would the V15 Limber compare to a T05FX? From what I know is that the V15 Limber is even softer than the T05FX, which I have tried myself and quite liked at first glance (but haven't tried enough to be conclusive about).
Idk just my opinions, also the topsheet needs to be broken in a little. It doesnt play at its optimal performance right out of the package

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
What about
Thanks for the reply!

Thanks for the reply!
How would the V15 Limber compare to a T05FX? From what I know is that the V15 Limber is even softer than the T05FX, which I have tried myself and quite liked at first glance (but haven't tried enough to

How would you conpare victas V15 limber with 05fx in speed, spin,...?

What about

How would you conpare victas V15 limber with 05fx in speed,
What about

How would you conpare victas V15 limber with 05fx in speed, spin,...?

05fx has a strong catapult effect Limber doesn't offer. Limber is generally significantly slower, less spinny and with sharper ball trajectory

Reactions: mat