Visit Korea for the TT ^_^ (With a lot of Pics)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
We had a club tourney this Saturday.

I was pumped.

1-team2.jpg

Our team ended up winning and got Xiom rubberz.

1-team1.jpg

Our club ended up going to a restaurant for a feast

1-team3.jpg1-team4.jpg

As a 3rd course, we went to a coffee place.

1-team5.jpg

Entry fee and full dinner and after-course coffee shop visit cost under $30 USD !!! What a deal!!!

Reactions: bricephan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
TT Daily member BricePhan visited Hyundai TTC with me yesterday with his doubles partner and had a BLAST!

I hope he has a pic or two, the one pic I got with the owner with just me and the owner.
We really had a good time hanging with William (Der_Echte).. Unfortunately we didn't take any photo of us, but we knew during our double games, some people there were recording video and the owner of the club told us that he has our photos and will stick them on his club's website.. We will find out soon ^^

Besides, I got a new blade, called Galaxy 896, with Chinese rubbers (Dawei 2008 super power and Yinhe Moon) on both sides and my girlfriend also got this Dawei from William. This blade I borrowed by chance from him when we stopped by Lee Jae Chul's club last time and I was totally impressed with its All+ soft in combination with the Tibhar hard rubber. It turned out very controllable and made me feel like I could drive topspin for entire hundreds of time without kicking the ball out of table haha..

After training section, we were invited to William's house and he cooked a super delicious dinner with all his expensive equipments hahaha. We also tried his Cappucino and cookies he baked beforehand. Wow, what a day! Full of sport, friendship and warm drink, dinner, nothing better I could ask for ^^

Thank you William for your hospitality and we will try to take advantage of your time remaining in Seoul before going back to States kkk. We will visit you again soon after this busy period with whole bunch of Table Tennis tourneys :D

says I am Newbie in this forum...please take care of me...tq
says I am Newbie in this forum...please take care of me...tq
Mar 2012
Read 1 reviews
Awesome! Brice phan n William, visiting other Clubs n beat them out... That is William superpower... Haha. Hyundai TTC is company club or just private club?
Brice phan became more strong enough to beat William, maybe brice can win if William give 3 handicapped point, hehe.... So, now brice change his blade to galaxy 896, i also want to try galaxy 896, unfortunately... That kind of blade doesnot available in my country, unless i buy at eacheng.net. Hope i can meet u both again after i bcome stronger to beat William.. Haha

Did William prepare special cappucino for u, Brice phan? William told me he can make a tasty cappucino coffee better than coffee shop..... I really want to try his homemade cappucino.

When do u leave for state, William? So, if i visit Seoul again, i can only meet brice phan... Maybe one day, i may go to US.... That moment, i'm really prepare to beat u down, William... Hehe :D

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Hi everyone!

thanks so much for the information! I'll be seoul next weekend, still looking around for accommodation but will probably be around Jongno-gu area (probably near jonggak station). Which wld be the best place for me to drop in for a game on a sunday?

thanks again!