Vote for the dissolution of the WTT. Enough is enough !

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I get the reasoning for the anger and frustration and they are all valuable.
This ""petition" will not help anything though because it will not change anything
not even if there will be a million petitioners.
It is of course a good way to blow off some steam - but that's all

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
I get the reasoning for the anger and frustration and they are all valuable.
This ""petition" will not help anything though because it will not change anything
not even if there will be a million petitioners.
It is of course a good way to blow off some steam - but that's all
It's on an international forum, followed by people worldwide, and more of it all: ruled by Dan that is under contract with WTT sometimes for commenting events.

Sure it's a "little sport" compared to Football (the true one), NBA, or Criket numbers or followers. But it's here.

And more of it all: it's about a VERY important subject, it's not only the WTT, it's what China does with it to make sure its foreign policy will rule the world. And a foreign policy that states it does not care for people killed by invaders, I don't know if you care, but I ACTUALLY CARE !

I love putting thorn in the side...

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
It's on an international forum, followed by people worldwide, and more of it all: ruled by Dan that is under contract with WTT sometimes for commenting events.

Sure it's a "little sport" compared to Football (the true one), NBA, or Criket numbers or followers. But it's here.

And more of it all: it's about a VERY important subject, it's not only the WTT, it's what China does with it to make sure its foreign policy will rule the world. And a foreign policy that states it does not care for people killed by invaders, I don't know if you care, but I ACTUALLY CARE !

🙏

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011

I need some clarification, is it all people that we care about, or just white people? At what ratio of white to brown/yellow/black deaths should I be concerned about?

My news feed has a lot of stuff about Ukraine right now, but my understanding is that closer to 100x more died from foreign invasions of Iraq. Is a 1:100 ratio OK? Or should I wait until it reaches a 1:10 ratio before I become outraged and sign an online petition? I really need to know how much more white lives matter than the other colors, so please advise!

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
China be like:

1. Is Ukraine my debtor? No? Next pls...
I watched a documentary today and at one stage some very smart people told us that
China was letting Russia stir the soup in Europe and when finally America had to get involved then that would be the time they would go for Taiwan. Then America would have to fight on the admittedly two biggest fronts.

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
I need some clarification, is it all people that we care about, or just white people? At what ratio of white to brown/yellow/black deaths should I be concerned about?

My news feed has a lot of stuff about Ukraine right now, but my understanding is that closer to 100x more died from foreign invasions of Iraq. Is a 1:100 ratio OK? Or should I wait until it reaches a 1:10 ratio before I become outraged and sign an online petition? I really need to know how much more white lives matter than the other colors, so please advise!
It is not about a color -its about "good and bad" wars. And I am expected to see the difference . No thanks

Reactions: BaRanchik
This user has no status.
Not entirely sure why China is being picked upon for just being neutral in the war. Many other countries, for eg India and quite a few South American countries have remained neutral too.

It's quite bizarre that the actual invader ie Russia is not picked upon. Is it because Russia is a white country?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023

Probably you will be able to understand only when the war comes to your house

This user has no status.
At first i thought this escalated quickly and was quite amused, but just a day later i feel physical pain reading the shit people are writing here.

But to not go full OT here:
This petition completes 3 sentences and goes full into politics right after, but claiming "no politics in sports!" at the end. Like several personalities are writing this dumb of a petition. Everyone with a brain can find or google so many flaws in the statements made here, that probably no one besides OP will sign this crap.
Reading this definitly cost me several IQ-Points.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Back to the topic, I agree the WTT is terribly run. I would totally agree with scrapping the current points system that rewards participating in as many events as possible way too much, and I'd like to kick some WTT butt for keeping their asinine camera angles.

Reactions: Choosikick