What’s your most satisfying moment in table tennis?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Another thing about that video: man, you look so young and in such good shape. 10 years can be a long time. :)
Father time is undefeated. But I will fight... :ROFLMAO:

I got to around 200lbs during Covid... this was 3 years ago - most of the weight gain happened after I had kids and started eating junk with my wife and playing less because of injuries lol... But then I started trying to build muscle so I look different but I need to find a better balance - these videos are motivating me again...

I post that video from Aug 2020 because the opponent is now an Australian junior superstar so it isn't really a problem to post it - I probably got abused during the match, can't remember the details. I was never lucky to play the kid when I was better than him.

But I will fight to get closer to 200lbs again.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Father time is undefeated. But I will fight... :ROFLMAO:

I got to around 200lbs during Covid... this was 3 years ago - most of the weight gain happened after I had kids and started eating junk with my wife and playing less because of injuries lol... But then I started trying to build muscle so I look different but I need to find a better balance - these videos are motivating me again...

I post that video from Aug 2020 because the opponent is now an Australian junior superstar so it isn't really a problem to post it - I probably got abused during the match, can't remember the details. I was never lucky to play the kid when I was better than him.

But I will fight to get closer to 200lbs again.

Right now, I don't have time to watch the whole match. Later I will. But from the few points I watched, spin is loaded from both sides of the table. :) I always like to watch when that is the case.

says On a never ending EJ journey
says On a never ending EJ journey
Jun 2023
Where did you buy those , so cheap.
From an ebay listing that was incorrectly listed. Based of the seller's profile, it seems the seller bought a bunch of warehouse liquidation / return items and incorrectly listed it not knowing what it actually was.
I feel pretty confident that they're real (seller has 100% rate with a lot of ratings), also free returns if it's not what it actually is.

Reactions: ben1229
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
From an ebay listing that was incorrectly listed. Based of the seller's profile, it seems the seller bought a bunch of warehouse liquidation / return items and incorrectly listed it not knowing what it actually was.
I feel pretty confident that they're real (seller has 100% rate with a lot of ratings), also free returns if it's not what it actually is.
How does he buy warehouse liquidation items?