What's a good Chinese bh rubber?

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I'm always on the search for good rubber deals. Do you know of any Chinese cheap bh rubbers? Preferably on the softer end, but even if it's medium, some baby oil will fix it.

Dhs rubbers have been getting pretty expensive lately, a few years ago I remember h3 cost 18€, now the lowest is 27. And the 37° version is 30+...

Reactions: TT Lover
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I'm currently using Sanwei Turbo A+ and T88 ultraspin on my BH, they aren't tacky and has small porous sponge. I'd say their hardness is about medium/medium soft, cheap and quite easy to play even w/o booster
How much are they? Also, what about the palio AK47 yellow and blue?

This user has no status.
I'm currently using Sanwei Turbo A+ and T88 ultraspin on my BH, they aren't tacky and has small porous sponge. I'd say their hardness is about medium/medium soft, cheap and quite easy to play even w/o booster
What about our new Taiji 2023, it uses yellow big core sponge and half-style top sheet.

I have played it for 3 months, and I loved it so much.

The key is that it's light, which allows me to attach a heavy rubber to my forehand.

Reactions: Lowday20298
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I'm always on the search for good rubber deals. Do you know of any Chinese cheap bh rubbers? Preferably on the softer end, but even if it's medium, some baby oil will fix it.

Dhs rubbers have been getting pretty expensive lately, a few years ago I remember h3 cost 18€, now the lowest is 27. And the 37° version is 30+...
AK 47, Moon 12, or 729 Aurora Max with booster

Reactions: Lowday20298
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
What about our new Taiji 2023, it uses yellow big core sponge and half-style top sheet.

The key is that it's light, which allows me to attach a heavy rubber to my forehand.
What is the sponge hardness and throw of the rubber? Also how does it feel? Does it need booster?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
p

pinyi tsunami, very grippy. Plays like a harder d09c when unboosted. beast when boosted. Not the best control when looping. (I am more of a brush looper). The grip is so good that when I brush loop really hard it just spins out of the table. Decent for punching and close to the table is spinny and stable.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
p

pinyi tsunami, very grippy. Plays like a harder d09c when unboosted. beast when boosted. Not the best control when looping. (I am more of a brush looper). The grip is so good that when I brush loop really hard it just spins out of the table. Decent for punching and close to the table is spinny and stable.
How does it play on the backhand?

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Boosted, Aurora has a tremendous reaction and becomes very fast and catapulty. Very fun to play with. Way faster than sriver and moon.

But moon 12 is quite fast as well.
Sounds pretty interesting, regarding the feeling, I'm guessing it feels like a typical softer chinese rubber? Or is it closer to european tensors?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Sounds pretty interesting, regarding the feeling, I'm guessing it feels like a typical softer chinese rubber? Or is it closer to european tensors?
In feeling, it doesn't feel like Euro tensor. It doesn't have that high-tech meshy feeling. It feels more rubbery and basic. But the performance is bouncier than Euro tensors after boosting.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
In feeling, it doesn't feel like Euro tensor. It doesn't have that high-tech meshy feeling. It feels more rubbery and basic. But the performance is bouncier than Euro tensors after boosting.
If the feedback is clear and easy to understand then it sounds pretty good. What's the life "expectancy" on one of these? From experience normal tacky chinese rubbers last a long time with good care, is it the same with the Aurora?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
If the feedback is clear and easy to understand then it sounds pretty good. What's the life "expectancy" on one of these? From experience normal tacky chinese rubbers last a long time with good care, is it the same with the Aurora?
Aurora is not tacky. It's completely untacky.
It has a fairly sturdy topsheet, so I think it will last a long time. This rubber is fun to use after boosting, so I was ripping heavy shots nonstop for 2 months. It still has 90% of its grip and is till in prime condition. I wouldn't be concerned about durability.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023

Hi Andrea, how about the Sanwei AU, will that be available outside China? Thanks.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Aurora is not tacky. It's completely untacky.
It has a fairly sturdy topsheet, so I think it will last a long time. This rubber is fun to use after boosting, so I was ripping heavy shots nonstop for 2 months. It still has 90% of its grip and is till in prime condition. I wouldn't be concerned about durability.
Perfect then, thanks!