What's a good Chinese bh rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Aurora is not tacky. It's completely untacky.
It has a fairly sturdy topsheet, so I think it will last a long time. This rubber is fun to use after boosting, so I was ripping heavy shots nonstop for 2 months. It still has 90% of its grip and is till in prime condition. I wouldn't be concerned about durability.
This is true and it comes in med soft and med hard. 47.5 and 42.5 I think if my memory serves me right.

Reactions: Lowday20298
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
This is true and it comes in med soft and med hard. 47.5 and 42.5 I think if my memory serves me right.
I had a SOFT one. Pretty easy to control but it doesn't give super effect after boosting. I think TB had med-hard

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
What about our new Taiji 2023, it uses yellow big core sponge and half-style top sheet.

I have played it for 3 months, and I loved it so much.

The key is that it's light, which allows me to attach a heavy rubber to my forehand.
I haven't tried it yet, but rubbers from Sanwei truly is a bang for the buck.
What happened to the Sanwei Target original version (white sponge), did you guys discontinue its production? And will the Target Pro Blue be discontinued now that the Target Pro 3 (normal/provincial) has taken over?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
I'm always on the search for good rubber deals. Do you know of any Chinese cheap bh rubbers? Preferably on the softer end, but even if it's medium, some baby oil will fix it.

Dhs rubbers have been getting pretty expensive lately, a few years ago I remember h3 cost 18€, now the lowest is 27. And the 37° version is 30+...
It all depends on your level of play. If it is high enough for you, then you will not find a replacement for Euro-Japanese backhand rubber, as, for example, most players of the Chinese national team still cannot do this. If the level of play is not high and you use the backhand to support the game - more blocks, less spin and 0 chikitas, then it makes sense to consider some chinese alternatives.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
It all depends on your level of play. If it is high enough for you, then you will not find a replacement for Euro-Japanese backhand rubber, as, for example, most players of the Chinese national team still cannot do this. If the level of play is not high and you use the backhand to support the game - more blocks, less spin and 0 chikitas, then it makes sense to consider some chinese alternatives.
I play at a decent level, A' local. Seeing that many chinese pros play with chinese rubbers on bh now as well, I want to experiment. H3 is nice for bh, but too expensive. Bought rxton 3 pink and plays awesome at fh, but gave me problems at bh.

I can't really find the 37° version of h3 neo though, the only one I find is the old purple version or provincial, and for that price, if it doesn't suit me, it's money down the drain. That's why I'm looking for alternatives.

From what I understand, I don't mind lacking speed on bh, I liked h3 and that's probably because of the soft topsheet, speed, dwell and feel. If I just say f it, I'll buy h3 neo blue fh and h3 neo 37 provincial on bh. But it's too much money to experiment...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
What about our new Taiji 2023, it uses yellow big core sponge and half-style top sheet.

I have played it for 3 months, and I loved it so much.

The key is that it's light, which allows me to attach a heavy rubber to my forehand.
Yep. I'm waiting for this one right now and it will probably arrive within a month or so :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I play at a decent level, A' local. Seeing that many chinese pros play with chinese rubbers on bh now as well, I want to experiment. H3 is nice for bh, but too expensive. Bought rxton 3 pink and plays awesome at fh, but gave me problems at bh.

I can't really find the 37° version of h3 neo though, the only one I find is the old purple version or provincial, and for that price, if it doesn't suit me, it's money down the drain. That's why I'm looking for alternatives.
From what I understand, I don't mind lacking speed on bh, I liked h3 and that's probably because of the soft topsheet, speed, dwell and feel. If I just say f it, I'll buy h3 neo blue fh and h3 neo 37 provincial on bh. But it's too much money to experiment...

May 2020
Read 1 reviews

Tiz

This user has no status.

Tiz

This user has no status.
Jan 2023
I can tell you about a Chinese rubber that I did NOT like on bh and that's Tinarc 5 soft (33 hardness). I do like H3 on my fh and I was just curious to try a DHS rubber on bh as well. The problem with Tinarc 5 is that while the sponge is actually soft (measured 41 with a shore O durometer, from the sponge side), the top sheet is hard (measured 47 from the top sheet side) and not tacky at all (maybe Tinarc 3 is a bit tacky but Tinarc 5 is not). So it's really hard to use on bh because it feels hard and it's difficult to generated spin because there's no tackiness of sticky rubbers nor you can engage the sponge since the top sheet is hard.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
Just for testing and training commercial H3 (Neo) is good enough. Commercial might become a bit too inconsistent after heavy boosting or reboosting (too often).

Btw for some reason Li-Ning now tries to sell rubbers and blades in their German online shop https://li-ning.de/tischtennis/tischtennis-equipment/?p=2 but I don't think they will sell a lot. 79,90€ for a H3 Neo 39 Provincial Blue Sponge? 45,90€ for a commercial H3 Neo 37?

What's that supposed to mean? That Wang Chuqin, Liang Jingkun, Xu Xin or Ma Long can't play backhand? They all use H3 37 or 38 on their BHs.

This user has no status.
Yinhe - Moonspeed (myanmar) 22-138 or 22-172
The price is approximate 80 yuan rmb

Attachments

• IMG_20220930_143129.jpg
    IMG_20220930_143129.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20221008_100647.jpg
    IMG_20221008_100647.jpg
    951.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20221007_104440.jpg
    IMG_20221007_104440.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
Reactions: ShoutGuy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Just for testing and training commercial H3 (Neo) is good enough. Commercial might become a bit too inconsistent after heavy boosting or reboosting (too often).

Btw for some reason Li-Ning now tries to sell rubbers and blades in their German online shop https://li-ning.de/tischtennis/tischtennis-equipment/?p=2 but I don't think they will sell a lot. 79,90€ for a H3 Neo 39 Provincial Blue Sponge? 45,90€ for a commercial H3 Neo 37?

What's that supposed to mean? That Wang Chuqin, Liang Jingkun, Xu Xin or Ma Long can't play backhand? They all use H3 37 or 38 on their BHs.
Ok, four players are playing with hurricane, which I suspect is far from what we can buy, but that's not the point. Can you please count how many players use Euro-Japanese rubber on backhand?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
Ok, four players are playing with hurricane, which I suspect is far from what we can buy, but that's not the point. Can you please count how many players use Euro-Japanese rubber on backhand?

Current WTT rankings:
1. Fan Zhendong D09C
2. Wang Chuqin H3
3. Ma Long H3
4. Liang Jingkun H3
5. Hugo Calderano Omega 7 something
6. Lin Yun-Ju D05
7. Lin Gaoyuan D09C
8. Felix Lebrun: K3
9. Lin Shidong: D09C
10. Jang Woojin: V>15 (at least he was using this)

1. Sun Yingsha: H3
2. Wang Manyu: H3
3. Chen Meng: H8
4. Wang Yidi: D09C
5. Hina Hayata: D05
6. Chen Xingtong: D05
7. Qian Tianyi: ?
8. Shin Yubin: T05H
9. Ying Han: Spectol
10. Mima Ito: Moristo

5 / 20 use H3
4 / 20 use Dignics 09C
3 / 20 use Dignics 05
3 / 20 use ESN rubbers (1x K3, 1x Omega 7 something, 1x V>15)
2 / 20 use pips
1 / 20 use H8
1 / 20 use T05H
1 / 20 unknown

8 / 20 Butterfly rubbers
6 / 20 DHS rubbers
3 / 20 ESN rubbers
2 / 20 pips
1 / 20 unknown

Just for fun: FH rubbers
16 / 20 H3 BS

DHS rubbers for the top pro players might be much closer to what we can buy than the stuff Butterfly and others give to their top players according to Hu Heming

The main thing regardless of playing level and availability is still: Does the rubber fit to my playing style? So for me (at least unboosted) D09C, D05 and ESN rubbers are out of the equation.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Nowadays rubbers are so close in performance that the only thing that determines pro's rubbers, is personal or team sponsors.