What's in your Table Tennis bag?

Just looked inside mine :

- Main bat with spare bat and two double-bat cases, various unglued rubbers (4) and blades (2)
- TT shoes,
- socks,
- 2 T-shirts, 2 Shorts
- a towel for training/matches, a towel for shower,
- shower gel (almost empty, need a new one :D), spray-on deodorant
- VOC free glue (almost emply also....),

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
My primary Cpen bat and a spare
A short pimple SH setup
A medium pimple SH setup
A long pimple SH setup x 2
Additional to a bag - a Huge box with 500 training balls (or so)
1.5L bottle of watter
1 towel (2 during summer)
1 to 2 change of shirts (2 to 3 during summer)
Tripod, camera
Tony's Table Tennis business cards

Okay, this is just in backpack bag.... :p

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
i also got some problems with my shoulder, it really sucks.. the only thing that seems to help is rest for me.

There may be some exercises that are small and simple that help. Do a web search of rotator cuff exercises. Videos may be more helpful but a combination of videos and written may help you understand why you are doing what you are doing.

It may not be rotator cuff issues but, odds on, strengthening your rotator cuff muscles will help anyway.

Rotator cuff muscles are not strong enough on over 90% of all adults. And the rotator cuff muscles help your shoulder work properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 6 reviews
There may be some exercises that are small and simple that help. Do a web search of rotator cuff exercises. Videos may be more helpful but a combination of videos and written may help you understand why you are doing what you are doing.

It may not be rotator cuff issues but, odds on, strengthening your rotator cuff muscles will help anyway.

Rotator cuff muscles are not strong enough on over 90% of all adults. And the rotator cuff muscles help your shoulder work properly.

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Thanks for your advice, i have done a lot of exercises, especially with elastic band and it has helped a little. it usually gets better when resting a few days but often comes back when i have periods i train a little harder.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
Check out the multi colored old style bag at USA Hobby Table Tennis Coalition timeline page on FaceBook

6 zippered compartments .. 3 outside hooks for attachments .. back side netting for balls .. netting on both ends for misc ..
Main holds up to 4 double paddle cases and 16 oz water bottle

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thanks for your advice, i have done a lot of exercises, especially with elastic band and it has helped a little. it usually gets better when resting a few days but often comes back when i have periods i train a little harder.

Yep. Shoulder injuries are stubborn. The exercises only do a little. But you have to do them consistently, for like 10-30 min, 4-6 days a week for months and months. After about 6 months you may be able to get away with doing 2-4 days a week. The rotator cuff muscles are stubborn. You have to keep doing the exercises. Most people stop too early. Even after a year, you should still do 10-15 min 2-4 days a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk