What's your plans this summer?

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey everyone!

We hope your enjoying the hot weather! What's your table tennis plans this summer? Any training camps, fun events, coaching, table tennis tournaments?

summerplans.jpg

Let us know! :)

TTD

Reactions: MDanielCRO

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
My plans are to do lots of table tennis coaching during the summer at the Bristol Table Tennis Academy building a junior project. I am also doing lots of fitness and back exercises to try overcome my long term back injury.

I will also work hard building this website for you all! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
I try and ease off the TT in July as I think a bit of time away from the game helps keep me enthused and sharp.

In August I am helping at the Ping event in Canary Wharf and with the potential for Rosskopf to be running a TT camp in London I was hoping to get on that, but UK jury service may well get in the way. Anyway training starts in August for the new season.

This user has no status.
With the humidity over here maxed out for FOUR months straight, the only thing one can do is sweat their azz off.

I plan to play as much TT as possible since I will have to leave Korea by this fall.

If you will ,you are welcome in Portugal.
I got many places for you to train,at no cost.
Only need travel,you can stay at my house(poor but friendly :) )
10 meters from the beach,is a nice place for a summer "training holidays"!

This user has no status.
My plans are to do lots of table tennis coaching during the summer at the Bristol Table Tennis Academy building a junior project. I am also doing lots of fitness and back exercises to try overcome my long term back injury.

I will also work hard building this website for you all! :)

That sounds a nice program.
I am looking for job in Uk,since Portugal is in bad shape for work.
If i find something(by the internet or friends),i will try to find you in Bristol,would love get connection and play some feet with you and your mates.
Maybe that chance comes soon. :)

greetings

says I am Newbie in this forum...please take care of me...tq
says I am Newbie in this forum...please take care of me...tq
Mar 2012
Read 1 reviews
With the humidity over here maxed out for FOUR months straight, the only thing one can do is sweat their azz off.

I plan to play as much TT as possible since I will have to leave Korea by this fall.

If possible, i want u to beat Lee Jae Chul, Ex-national korean tt player b4 leaving South Korea... Haha, make sure your name being remembered by them. Haha

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Betters for your fitness.
I got a injury at my back/right shoulder,i know how it feels ,want to play and cant.
Dont force it,just go with easy.

the biggest problem for me is not the recovery but the "going easy" ... i just want to train and play as hard as i can.

This user has no status.

the biggest problem for me is not the recovery but the "going easy" ... i just want to train and play as hard as i can.

Keep training,but controlled.Get training with 1 day of breaking.1 day training,other Gym.This helps to get you in shape,and gives rest to your muscles.
Also,try to get some isotonic drink like Energy Kick (http://www.prozis.com/uk/en/quamtrax/energy-kick-2-5-lbs-2267g),to get hydrous,this is very important.
I also got some problems in my shoulder and neck,and now just started playing again,im taking this,as is hard to get the Hidratation we need in normal life.
Hope it helps.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That sounds a nice program.
I am looking for job in Uk,since Portugal is in bad shape for work.
If i find something(by the internet or friends),i will try to find you in Bristol,would love get connection and play some feet with you and your mates.
Maybe that chance comes soon. :)

greetings

Definately keep me posted! Good luck finding work in the UK buddy. Bristol is a great place for Table Tennis, it has the biggest weekly league in the UK and has great facilities at the Bristol Table Tennis Academy to practice :)

Reactions: Kenta Cipriano
This user has no status.
For me.... It's to get well again..... 18 months ago I fractured both wrists.... Got back to form and then in March this year I herniated my C6 vertebrae.

Off to see the neuro physiologist in London tomorrow night for a nerve conduction test.... Hoping the results will say I only need hydrocortisone injections and 8 weeks rest.

And just my luck it happened straight after my China office sent through 6 sheets of DHS Skyline III No. 21. However, i bought a new table for my house and a robot to train with :D:D:D:D:D

Steve

Sent from my rooted GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Kenta Cipriano

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
For me.... It's to get well again..... 18 months ago I fractured both wrists.... Got back to form and then in March this year I herniated my C6 vertebrae.

Off to see the neuro physiologist in London tomorrow night for a nerve conduction test.... Hoping the results will say I only need hydrocortisone injections and 8 weeks rest.

And just my luck it happened straight after my China office sent through 6 sheets of DHS Skyline III No. 21. However, i bought a new table for my house and a robot to train with :D:D:D:D:D

Steve

Sent from my rooted GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to hear about your accident Steve, how did it go at the docs? Hope you make a full recovery to TT in no time! :)

Off to China next week to visit relatives. Will try and cram TT every other day or so!

Wow that's awesome, what part of China are you visiting, let us know about how your training goes in China buddy :)