Where to buy Omega VII pro?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
IT seems so fast that I am unable to perform any slow and spinny loops. The topsheet grip is there but it doesn't hold the ball in a way I feel confident attacking and giving the ball high spin but slow speed.

May be its a metter of time to get more familiar with it. This rubber should have a lot of gears, and considering its softer top, combined with DF it should perform slower spinny loops.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
May be its a metter of time to get more familiar with it. This rubber should have a lot of gears, and considering its softer top, combined with DF it should perform slower spinny loops.

IT's the same problems that yogi had which is why he didn't feel comfortable with it on his forehand. I just don't feel comfortable at all with it since I brush loop on both sides. But I Will keep trying stuff and keep reporting. When you do try it, please share your views.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Read 1 reviews
IT's the same problems that yogi had which is why he didn't feel comfortable with it on his forehand. I just don't feel comfortable at all with it since I brush loop on both sides. But I Will keep trying stuff and keep reporting. When you do try it, please share your views.

Thanks for the initial review, NL. How is this rubber in comparison to MX-P & Aurus Prime in terms of dwell and relative softness?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Thanks for the initial review, NL. How is this rubber in comparison to MX-P & Aurus Prime in terms of dwell and relative softness?

I put it on an Aruna blade and it seemed to play much better.

It is honestly feels like a special sponge very different from Aurus Prime or MX-P. The dwell still has me confused give me some more time to play with it. It is easily the fastest rubber I have ever played with and it has immense spin but the speed can overwhelm the arc very easily and it is trying to do things like attack easy balls or loop backspin coming from MX-S that I am struggling with. But I think I will be playing with it on the Aruna for the next week to month and will report back. I have found the Aruna unplayably slow in the past so this gives you an idea of where the control level may be. The alternate theory is that Hinoki has ruined my stroke so badly I can't feel the rubber with anything else.

Reactions: thomas.pong
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
langel said:
Ok, if you're good with 5 months tenergy, I'm pretty shure you'll be happy with Xiom for 7 months or more.
A player can get acceptable performance from Tenergy for 5 months if the player plays only an hour a day 3x a week.

Anyone playing daily for 3+ hours, Tenergy will barely make it a month, and at that point, it is seriously dragging azz and falling apart worse than Hillary's email server.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I really really like it now. I posted my coaching/training session yesterday. It really is like a Tenergy 64 but with roughly the same spin maybe better (I haven't used T64 in a while). But it is so fast I had to go to a deadish blade to control it. Now I can let the rubber do a lot of work and shorten my strokes and get quality. This is probably the right way for me to play as long as I can control the blade in short game etc. It isn't MX-S spin but I think it is sufficient. In any case I am not changing my set up description but I like this enough to play with it as my main blade without serious discussion. Eagerly awaiting what XIOM will do with this technology next maybe a T05 version will be better. And who knows this might really be a faster T80 as I have never really understood T64 but I have liked Genius and T80.
https://youtu.be/zkjcx0AJ3u8

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
A player can get acceptable performance from Tenergy for 5 months if the player plays only an hour a day 3x a week.

Anyone playing daily for 3+ hours, Tenergy will barely make it a month, and at that point, it is seriously dragging azz and falling apart worse than Hillary's email server.

I would have to disagree.
[Emoji2]

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I don't even know if Omega VII has/uses the new technology for ESN rubbers. I know it uses a new technology of its own (the whole cycloid thing), and maybe because I don't use rubbers that feel softer, I am not as knowledgeable about softer, faster rubbers, but I didn't get the impression that this was like something I have used before. I think Xiom truly believe they have something special on their hands and I think they do, but I would like to not just hear it from me.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
TT89player wrote in his blog on tt-spin.de that he's glad to have found a rubber that doesn't use the ultramax sponges.
Think i will have to try it too.

I have tested Rasanter R47, Aurus Prime, Aurus Select and Bluestorm - and those all felt relatively similar to me. This did not. I literally felt the springs in those cycloid diagrams.