Which cleaner do you like?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
What is apocrine vs eccrine vs sebaceous?
Which type of sweat gland produces oil?

Image result for two kinds of sweat one is oily

Sebaceous glands are responsible for producing and secreting sebum. Sebum is an oily substance made up of fat molecules (lipids) that include: Cholesterol.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Friend in club uses car window foam (Scheibenreiniger). I use it too, put a bit of foam, spread, then spray water (from water-cleaner bottle :)) and wipe it all out. The foam bottle lasts years.
Haha. Thats a discussion of what other solutions can be used as cleaner. Im pretty sure hand sanatizer works too

says Kristian Karlsson is the goat
says Kristian Karlsson is the goat
Dec 2022
Water is good and I've used it for ages, but for a year back I use the TT Revolution Cleaner, and I feel that it give my rubbers a little better grip than using only water. Now I sell these in my store, so feel free to trust me or not :) but I feel that this one might be about 5% better than water, and I haven't noticed that the rubber wears out faster either.
Are you the owner of chtt?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Water is OK for most uses but it doesn't cut the oily sweat from your hand. A little soap will cut the oils. Paraffin oil is a good cleaner too and it dries rapidly and doesn't leave a residue like soap may. I don't use paraffin oil for boosting. I don't boost.
I clean with water and maybe like once a month with a bit of soap.

says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
Clean water and a soft cotton sponge will do for the cleaning. I personally like to use wet baby wipes for cleaning, as it not only makes the topsheet clean, but also makes it slightly more grippier for a certain period of time (usually enough for a relatively long session). Me and one of my teammates were doing this, then somebody else started using it aswell and spread around the low-level players.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Hygienic wet toilet sheets (free of alcohol, glicerinum, etc). So cheap, so nice. It is also a fine care for your rear buttocks at times.

Last edited:
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Hygienic wet toilet sheets (free of alcohol, glicerinum, etc). So cheap, so nice. It is also a fine care for your rear buttocks at times.
you are so correct my friend but please confirm to me that you haven't got any front buttocks because that would really freak me out 😂

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hi,
I had an opportunity to use 2 different cleaners.
1. Butterfly Spin Refresh
2. Revolution No. 3 Cleaner and Rejuvenator

Both cleaners are very easy to use and do a very good job in cleaning the top sheet. In additional, Revolution No. 3 also adds a kind of suppleness to the topsheet which makes it feel a bit more responsive and lively.
However, it might be just me, but if I use the cleaners consistently (like everytime after I play for say 2 hours or so) I feel that the sponge becomes hard and loses its responsiveness.
I still have both these cleaners with me, however, I am trying out using water spray (just 10 ml of filtered water from my Brita with one tiny drop of Dawn detergent) and check if my assumption is correct or not.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Has anyone ever actually damaged their rubber with soap/alcohol? I keep hearing alcohol will "dry out" the rubber, but no one cares to explain what it means and how - from a chemical pov - does it happen. Another popular anecdote is the rubber softening (sometimes referred to as "liquefying"), never seen that happen either. I personally use a good old bar of soap to great effect and never had a rubber go bad.