WHO is gunna be at this weekend's 888 Teams Championships ??!!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hi everyone.

I see Liam Pitchford is on NYC's Ping Pod's team...

Which TTD members are gunna be on a team for this one?

Here is the team list... EIGHT Divisions... with a qualification team vs team match to determine if a team stays in division, moves up a division, or moves down a division. The team vs team division matches begin after the play-in match on Saturday... with remainder of matches on Sunday and monday... a THREE DAY TOURNEY.

Teams tourneys have SO MUCH EMOTION going on and are special. Every match is important, divisions are STACKED and literally every point and game affects things. SO MUCH cheering and change of momentum goes on, teams are a great comp.

I am on the LIVING STONES team.

I researched and purchased a complete kit of each of our four players. Donic shorts, THREE different Donic uniform shirts... TWO tracksuit tops (Craft in grey/black and Prisma in Blue/Yellow) and got them professionally lettered first/last name and USA... plus player's name on shorts. We gunna take pics and snatch ur cool points from you. I would argue that our kit looks more pro and the three pro teams entered.

We also wanna kick ur azz and take down names, but since we be short on time, we will settle for writing down ur initials.

Our team is TTD member ERM, hopefully new registered Sergey Tsos, an employee from Paddle Palace with a never ending motor, and Der_Echte hisself.

LDM 7 has formed his own team and will have his hands full. Even Div 6 will be animal fighting. NOBODY is going there to lay down and give up without a huge fight.

This is the official hype up thread.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Got news our number one player has to stay home with family medical situation, hope it gets better for him.

For us, that drops us to three players, but since we play a max of 6 individual or doubles on two days and a max of 4 on last day, we should be fit enough to finish if nothing else happens.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Got news our number one player has to stay home with family medical situation, hope it gets better for him.

For us, that drops us to three players, but since we play a max of 6 individual or doubles on two days and a max of 4 on last day, we should be fit enough to finish if nothing else happens.
Pavlo? I don't know him.....

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
A couple team pics...

IMG_20230527_193538.jpg

IMG_20230527_193543.jpg