This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Thanks Super! The Aus team sang happy birthday to me at dinner tonight and made me a special dessert of yoghurt, orange and apple from the dessert buffet.

Anytime! That's awesome that they made you desert, good luck and I will hopefully see you at the Olympics when I come and watch maybe I'll be able to get an autograph?? :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Ah yes, they were epic matches on both tables. I spent the end of it hunched over a bin trying not to throw up (food poisoning for a couple of days). 3-1 against Stoyanov and 3-2 against Rech Daldasso.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Injured. Possible hamstring strain. With the Olympic qualifiers next week, they didn't want to take any chances. He's back in training now though.

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
William is a TTD member??!!!!!

Sure is :)

First lot of my matches from the World Championships. Please spread the video on Facebook, etc if you can.

Great matches Will, interesting to see how those tricky serves from the player. Having a good serve, serve receive and third ball seems to be essential at the top.

Looking forward to the matches against Argentina :)

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
William has done a great review for all those asking questions about the new table tennis ball. He is the first player opening up to tell us about the new ball so far and has done a great job giving detail on the ball's performance. Thanks for the video William it will put a few minds at ease for a while.

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
All bow before me. Now please. Starting with you Matt.

Haha, you're on my turf now Henzell it should be the other way around. I'm working hard to try and make a team for Aus Open again this year. If I can't get in one I might form a Presidents team and come over anyway, we'll see how the budget goes :)

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
What the?!?!!
Do you know who else are playing internationally here?

hmmm well there are some league players, I know Tom Maynard plays for TTC Neuhausen in first division league in Switzerland. Also there's Geca and Janus, two of the biggest TT channels on youtube :) but of course William is the most active pro on forums I think :p