Win a signed blade by Waldner! (XMAS Comp 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
there were total of 139 successful shots.

Give tsnami the prize 'cause he got the biggest baddest font in his answer.

There were 140 shots

I say manvindar should get it. His big font is orange, even if he did not use bold, and his number is different than everybody else's. So I am guessing he tried to count. I don't know what the correct number is. But at least I know manvindar did not write the same number as everybody else. :)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I say manvindar should get it. His big font is orange, even if he did not use bold, and his number is different than everybody else's. So I am guessing he tried to count. I don't know what the correct number is. But at least I know manvindar did not write the same number as everybody else. :)

Mandivindar can rent a 12 dog sled team and sled his way to North Country near Canada to claim his special prize of an extree Der_Echte special... :)

says I like tabletennis a lot, I do it already 5,5 years.
says I like tabletennis a lot, I do it already 5,5 years.
Dec 2014
I think there were a total of 149 successful shots that landed on the table from shots 1 to 10 in the video.
Because I think a serve already counts for 2 shots, one time on each side, that are correct shots, when not than it is already a point for the opponent.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think there were a total of 149 successful shots that landed on the table from shots 1 to 10 in the video.
Because I think a serve already counts for 2 shots, one time on each side, that are correct shots, when not than it is already a point for the opponent.

I don't think Dan is talking about the ball bouncing. The ball hitting the racket and being a good shot that is in, regardless of whether it is a serve which boucnes on both sides or a regular shot which only bounces on the opponent's side, is 1 shot because the person who hit the shot only hit the ball with his racket once for that one shot.

So, Shots, not bounces.

Dan, correct me if I am wrong. But in English a serve would not be considered two shots because it bounces on both sides. It would still be considered one shot because the racket that does the serving only contacts the ball once on any particular serve.

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
okay guys, I am just too lazy to count this, so I decided to believe you guys..
I think there were a total of 139 successful shots that landed on the table from shots 1 to 10 in the video.

So I too think there were a total of 139 successful shots that landed on the table from shots 1 to 10 in the video, because so many of you answered the same number. I would have no idea if I should count, lol .. so this way I hope I will get the 2nd price, lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.