Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
I think the ball landed on spot number 5 !

[QUOTE = TableTennisDaily; 102288]贏取簽署STIGA燒雞190刀片由許昕,樊真懂,閆安與朱雨玲!嘿大家!。TableTennisDai ly已經聯手STIGA這個真棒獎品贈送一定要喜歡STIGA在他們的Facebook頁面這裡的獎贈品:有符號STIGA燒雞190刀片由許昕,範真懂,閆安與朱雨玲簽!

carbonado190bladecompetition.jpg

如何贏得:

只要猜哪個號碼,你認為對應於那裡的球是在這張照片中我們最近的STIGA燒雞190刀片與世界排名第一的 許昕審查之下。下午23:59 GMT -抽獎上週五2015年1月16日關閉!無論是許昕和範真懂下週將公佈的TableTennisDaily之 旅的贏家中國!有關TableTennisDaily的行程更多信息請點擊這裡。

competitionstigacarbonado.jpg

現貨正確的球通過觀看回顧如下:[視頻= YouTube的; CcTQmuxoZYM]
[/視頻] 發表本線低於你的答案示例:我認為球2號競賽規則 -你必須在TableTennisDaily完全註冊會員,並必須考慮在抽獎!祝好運!未註冊TableTe nnisDaily?註冊在幾秒鐘內。在這裡 -請分享這次比賽你的Facebook個人資料的,以截止日期:截止報名日期為2015年1月16日下午11 :59 GMT 注意。並在多個條目製造的,只有第一個將被接受進入者只能進入一次。祝你好運!TableTennisDa ily的員工和團隊[/ QUOTE]

I think the ball landed on spot number 5 !:)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Simply guess which number you think corresponds to where the ball is in this picture below of our recent review of the STIGA Carbonado 190 blade with World no.1 Xu Xin.

The ball certainly LANDED on Dan's side just a little to the center of Ball Position #5... but did Dan say to guess where the ball LANDED ???

Anyone who guessed Ball#5 wanna go crazy and jump off a bridge after they see this and realize it is too late to chance their guess and miss out on a chance at winning this wonderful blade ??? Or will they wanna see me shut up and jump off myself? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.