Status
Not open for further replies.
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
wanna go crazy and jump off a bridge

@Dan just give me The blade for gods sake ;) If I win I will jump the bridge with a plastic ball on my nose while William and Carl film it. ;) number 10 it is.

Dan, I think you may have to give this one to Giangt. He has volunteered to jump of the bridge with a ball on his nose while William and I film. What more could you ask?

I think Giangt is gunna win this hands down with his offer we cannot resist.

I say Giangt has to win this one if he is ready to jump off a bridge with a plastic ball on his nose. William and I will have the film crew ready to capture that moment for all TTDaily members to witness again and again, and even in super slow motion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
i think the ball is number 5

The Prize Giveaway: A signed STIGA Carbonado 190 blade signed by Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Yan An and Zhu Yuling!

carbonado190bladecompetition.jpg

How to win:

Simply guess which number you think corresponds to where the ball is in this picture below of our recent review of the STIGA Carbonado 190 blade with World no.1 Xu Xin. The prize draw closes on Friday 16th January 2015 - 23:59pm GMT! Either Xu Xin or Fan Zhendong will announce the winner on the TableTennisDaily trip to China next week! For more information about TableTennisDaily's trip click here.

competitionstigacarbonado.jpg

Spot the correct ball by watching the review below:

Post your answer in this thread below

Example:

I think the ball is number 2

Rules of competition

- You must be a fully registered member at TableTennisDaily and have to be considered in the prize draw! Good Luck! Not registered to TableTennisDaily? Register in a few seconds here.

- Please share this competition to your facebook profile's to :)

Deadline:
Deadline for entries is January 16th 2015 11:59 pm GMT
Note. Entrants can only enter once and where multiple entries are made, only the first will be accepted.

Good luck!
TableTennisDaily staff and team[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.