Yasaka Rakza7 vs Andro Hexer Grip/powergrip SFX

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Recently switched from r7 soft on bh on a slow wood blade (Stiga energy wood) to Hgrip sfx on a faster blade (Nittaku acoustic) I feel as tho the hexer has less grip like the ball almost slides on the rubber instead of properly gripping it and like i have to hit the ball more with the hexer as opposed to the R7 i can finely the brush the ball and the rubber will grip the ball no problem. This is mainly apparent when looping backspin.

I use 40 deg H3 prov orange sponge on fh if your wondering. (Amazing grip, love it for loops)
Now this may just be me getting used to the faster/heavier blade, but just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar (or contrary) any genuine input is appreciated.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Could it be that the Hexer is so soft that the ball kinda goes "through it" to the blade?
Maybe you should put it on your old blade to have a better comparison, because like you mentioned the blade could also play an important role as concerns the overall feeling.
Does your H3 behave differently on the new blade in any way?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
H3 feels basically exactly what i expected it to, same thing i just got more power, an extra boost if you will from the blade which was my initial intention with the blade anyway.