Yeah! Baby yeah! Let's go retro. Retro is the new sexy!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
Why? I have found many discussions on different behavior between red and black sheet of the same rubber, so I wouldn't be surprised...
I hear red cars are faster than black ones, but I don't believe it.

This makes sense though.

I am in rubber business. Tolerances in rubbers are large. Manufacturers can only guarantee their thickness within +/- 10% from batch to batch. Within a batch tolerance is much tighter , around 5%. So whoever claims red and black cause performance difference is ignorant of this fact.

I hear red cars are faster than black ones, but I don't believe it.

This makes sense though.

For example,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
For example,

That article is an opinion piece. If there is any reason to believe what they say is true, they don't even attempt to support it with their evidence.

That article is an opinion piece. If there is any reason to believe what they say is true, they don't even attempt to support it with their evidence.
Stop trolling please, you have not any evidence for your thoughts neither.

Well yes I do, its called science. Unless there is some science showing different colors have different effects on the ball, then it's all opinion and worthless anecdote.
I'm impressed how well-educated you are. Wow, it's a science! I always thought it's a pure alchemy and black magic. Thanks a lot that you opened my eyes, I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Lazer
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
IMG_8459.jpeg

I think I am the only one going retro & ol'skool. In this age of faster, harder and more trampolinish, h3ll I am the only one going the opposite way.

Reactions: Lazer
View attachment 29317
I think I am the only one going retro & ol'skool. In this age of faster, harder and more trampolinish, h3ll I am the only one going the opposite way.
Absolutely not, I did the same and was waiting to see how long it would take for You to discover that Your one ply Hinooki with Tenergy05 was suicide...

I really think You will improve a lot, just don't give up it will transform Your strokes specially on FH.

Cheers
L-zr

• Love
Reactions: Gozo Aruna
says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Absolutely not, I did the same and was waiting to see how long it would take for You to discover that Your one ply Hinooki with Tenergy05 was suicide...

I really think You will improve a lot, just don't give up it will transform Your strokes specially on FH.

Cheers
L-zr
Gozo the future two wing looper in the making. Beautiful rainbow like arc. Instagram / Tik-Tok worthy shots!

• Haha
Reactions: blahness and Lazer