Yinhe Jupiter 3 Amazing Rubber

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
To me it is king of budget FH rubbers.

What would be your best budget rubber if you disagree?
may I jump in to discuss ? I tried J3 Asia on FH but not so suit me, since I hit hard and create much topspin, that J3 has big speed, easy to play but does not make much spin, so looping far from table is not so safe. In my experience, the best budget rubber on FH would be Battle 2 Pro Orange Sponge - that rubber perform really consistent if you loop hard, it also has more curves than J3. If you want to step up your game a bit, then Battle 2 National

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
may I jump in to discuss ? I tried J3 Asia on FH but not so suit me, since I hit hard and create much topspin, that J3 has big speed, easy to play but does not make much spin, so looping far from table is not so safe. In my experience, the best budget rubber on FH would be Battle 2 Pro Orange Sponge - that rubber perform really consistent if you loop hard, it also has more curves than J3. If you want to step up your game a bit, then Battle 2 National
Yes i think battle 2 is very good rubber as well. If you got the power, then totally go for it.

I personally benefit from the extra speed of J3.

Reactions: longle
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
Well I like H8, but its pricier and slower than J3. So to me J3 is king.

Never tried BD2, but I like BD1 very much. Just not as tacky as J3, so I slightly prefer J3.
Hey, stupid question: Are you Michael Zhuang?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
also agree, also how long does your J3 topsheet start to degrade, mine it lost half of its spin after 2 weeks
Ive seen nothing of the sort. Ive been playing a j3 sheet for 5 weeks, still very tacky very grippy, looks like new. A guy wanted to buy it from me.

This user has no status.
You definitly need to tweak your technique, but every rubber which has been speaking of here is capable of creating more spin. But still you can create decent amounts of spin, especially far from the table. The problem is more close to the table because you have to brush reeeeeally carefully, especially if you have a strong stroke.

This user has no status.
Well I like H8, but its pricier and slower than J3. So to me J3 is king.

Never tried BD2, but I like BD1 very much. Just not as tacky as J3, so I slightly prefer J3.
BD 1 is nothing like H3 and therefore far from BD 2. Those 2 are completely different rubbers for completely different players.

But as you have mentioned, you like and need the speed J3 gives you, and there arent many rubbers who achieve that in this price category.

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
You definitly need to tweak your technique, but every rubber which has been speaking of here is capable of creating more spin. But still you can create decent amounts of spin, especially far from the table. The problem is more close to the table because you have to brush reeeeeally carefully, especially if you have a strong stroke.
yes, using J3 I have to stay closer, attack quicker. with Battle 2 I can stay far and make full swing topspin easier. It depends on how you want to play afterall

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I did on the first page. I even uploaded a picture for clarification because i wasnt sure eithere as i joined the topic.

But either way this rubber is kinda okish over all and quite good for the price i would say. But it is far from being the holy grail of the budget rubbers.

I see it now on page 2
I only saw page 1 and then the post from this week, didn't go and read in between.

I guess one day, people will start calling it correctly.

Yeah, Yinhe makes okish rubbers for sure.
If it is even any where close to the holy grail, it would have made a lot more noise than just a few people on 1 forum.

Its cheap, so cheap enough to try a few varieties for sure too.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I see it now on page 2
I only saw page 1 and then the post from this week, didn't go and read in between.

I guess one day, people will start calling it correctly.

Yeah, Yinhe makes okish rubbers for sure.
If it is even any where close to the holy grail, it would have made a lot more notice than just a few people on 1 forum.

Its cheap, so cheap enough to try a few varieties for sure too.
True true.

Well availability is definitly an issue too. While BD is known because even many nationals supplier have that one in stock, nearly nobody knows about the other 3 and you cant seem to find any information.

I got mine from princett where it is advertised and in one Video Gan mentioned that one being kinda close to H3 OS provincial, so i tried it out. But that route i took there is impossible for the average TT guy who looks for a new rubber.

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
True true.

Well availability is definitly an issue too. While BD is known because even many nationals supplier have that one in stock, nearly nobody knows about the other 3 and you cant seem to find any information.

I got mine from princett where it is advertised and in one Video Gan mentioned that one being kinda close to H3 OS provincial, so i tried it out. But that route i took there is impossible for the average TT guy who looks for a new rubber.

I will see what I can do to help the situation.

• Love
Reactions: Attitude
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
The thing i didn't like about J3 asia is that Yinhe put a layer of sticky glue on the topsheet to get it tacky. You start playing with an ultra tacky rubber, but four or five weeks later some areas of the topsheet are grippy, and other are tacky. The playing caracteristics change over a short period.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
The thing i didn't like about J3 asia is that Yinhe put a layer of sticky glue on the topsheet to get it tacky. You start playing with an ultra tacky rubber, but four or five weeks later some areas of the topsheet are grippy, and other are tacky. The playing caracteristics change over a short period.
i actually lifted my J3 Euro off the blade slightly, as I wasn't prepared for that super stickiness plastic on top.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Sorry which blade do you use with the Battle 2 pro?

Shoot a small video on Yinhe Jupiter 3 37 and 39. I've adjusted auto-generated subtitles so hope they will be translated ok.
Also there are some close-ups for these 2 rubbers, Nittaku H3 Organge and Palio Hadou 40+.

I only use 37 for a week now. So too early to give a full comparison with 39. But in general a love them both. 39 is much more sticky and less bouncy. So the hardness is not the only difference.

I use them on my Donic Skachkov Carbon blade. Wouldn't go for 40" or 41". It will be too hard for me.

Reactions: turbozed
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
There was a discount a few weeks ago on ali and since @_JOOLA_ recommended it and it was like 15EUR shipped I couldn't resist.
I got it in 40 deg, orange sponge, the topsheet is softer than H3 and Big Dipper I think but the sponge is harder. It seems to be boosted (and has glue layer) but it's not particularly heavy at 48g cut. The sponge kinda reminds me a little of the H3 Turbo Blue, it has a similar sound especially when I smack it flat. But when it hits down on the blade it has this very high pitched cracking sound. (like brokenball , pun kinda intended)

It makes a great arc, but it can be controlled with the arm very well. If you wanna pull up it will arc and if you wanna hit a flat hit it does that too. Arc on demand!

It's very fast too. I used it on the Sanwei 75 PBO blade which is pretty fast to begin with but... It's like properly as fast as a boosted up fast Chinese rubber right out of the package.

I think it's also very spinny, maybe it's not H3 BS or D09c but it's really hard to feel it with these types of rubbers. I really have no clue if it makes less or more spin than H3 BS but it can't be far off in any way.
And I think it offers more stability too compared even to H3 BS, the sponge is really nice. The topsheet doesn't feel like a million bucks but it doesn't do anything wrong. If anything it kinda reminds me of Rakza Z topsheet.

If in doubt you can just close your eyes and hit as hard as you can and it will do wonders... It's not even a joke.

I didn't really feel any shortcomings with it just from 3 hours of play. I will keep it and G09c will go on backhand on this Sanwei blade. I should be around 183-4g with this setup and that is better than excellent. This rubber is a keeper as to date I don't think I found anything as great out of the box. Maybe the Dingtian is better boosted up, but maybe not. I think @latej would really enjoy it. It's no contest better than the Volant-Phoenix on FH side for heavy hitters. For players who like a bit softer and spongier and less "stable" rubber the Volant-Phoenix is better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
There was a discount a few weeks ago on ali and since @_JOOLA_ recommended it and it was like 15EUR shipped I couldn't resist.
I got it in 40 deg, orange sponge, the topsheet is softer than H3 and Big Dipper I think but the sponge is harder. It seems to be boosted (and has glue layer) but it's not particularly heavy at 48g cut. The sponge kinda reminds me a little of the H3 Turbo Blue, it has a similar sound especially when I smack it flat. But when it hits down on the blade it has this very high pitched cracking sound. (like brokenball , pun kinda intended)

It makes a great arc, but it can be controlled with the arm very well. If you wanna pull up it will arc and if you wanna hit a flat hit it does that too. Arc on demand!

It's very fast too. I used it on the Sanwei 75 PBO blade which is pretty fast to begin with but... It's like properly as fast as a boosted up fast Chinese rubber right out of the package.

I think it's also very spinny, maybe it's not H3 BS or D09c but it's really hard to feel it with these types of rubbers. I really have no clue if it makes less or more spin than H3 BS but it can't be far off in any way.
And I think it offers more stability too compared even to H3 BS, the sponge is really nice. The topsheet doesn't feel like a million bucks but it doesn't do anything wrong. If anything it kinda reminds me of Rakza Z topsheet.

If in doubt you can just close your eyes and hit as hard as you can and it will do wonders... It's not even a joke.

I didn't really feel any shortcomings with it just from 3 hours of play. I will keep it and G09c will go on backhand on this Sanwei blade. I should be around 183-4g with this setup and that is better than excellent. This rubber is a keeper as to date I don't think I found anything as great out of the box. Maybe the Dingtian is better boosted up, but maybe not. I think @latej would really enjoy it. It's no contest better than the Volant-Phoenix on FH side for heavy hitters. For players who like a bit softer and spongier and less "stable" rubber the Volant-Phoenix is better.
Im glad you like it. Im not joking or trying to exaggerate when I say this is an amazing rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023

Glad you liked it!