Youtube channel : Chinese Amateur Players

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
There was a YT channel with highlights of matches of what I believe were league matches of chinese amateur players.I can't seem to find it.Anyone know what I'm talking about or can otherwise direct me to a site or channel where I can find these or other matches from within China?
Yes try:

@tabletennisypp8615

And here is one video. You can see the links to other video's.

They are basically exhibition matches (but with prize money I believe). Provincial players. And some former pro's v.s. very good amateur players.

Some play traditional penhold with short pips. Very interesting channel.

Yes try:

@tabletennisypp8615

And here is one video. You can see the links to other video's.

They are basically exhibition matches (but with prize money I believe). Provincial players. And some former pro's v.s. very good amateur players.

Some play traditional penhold with short pips. Very interesting channel.
Hey JJ Ng

Got it.Thanks a mil!!!!

JBH7

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Hey JJ Ng

Got it.Thanks a mil!!!!

JBH7
You are welcome! I speak Mandarin so I understand what they are talking about. Very good channel.

Basically, the first half of each video, the commentator will make comments about the strategy each player uses. And then the second half of the video, the commentator will go silent (which is what we want after all).

Quality of video is good. Lots of spectators say "good ball" or "beautiful" after the players hit a good stroke.

Lots of variety of styles shown. A couple players play long pips penhold which is very very interesting to see.

I m surprised that the channel does not get more followers!

Reactions: IanChop and JBH7
You are welcome! I speak Mandarin so I understand what they are talking about. Very good channel.

Basically, the first half of each video, the commentator will make comments about the strategy each player uses. And then the second half of the video, the commentator will go silent (which is what we want after all).

Quality of video is good. Lots of spectators say "good ball" or "beautiful" after the players hit a good stroke.

Lots of variety of styles shown. A couple players play long pips penhold which is very very interesting to see.

Ah ok.Wouldve liked to benefit from the commentary.Yes ,there is a good variety of playing styles.I enjoy the videos.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Ah ok.Wouldve liked to benefit from the commentary.Yes ,there is a good variety of playing styles.I enjoy the videos.
The commentaries are pretty simple. They are like, ok this penholder has very good reverse penhold technique is pushing the shakehand player to one corner and immediately go down the line. This player has good footwork and tries to initiate attacks early to finish the point. This penholder has very good techniques in the rallying portion of the game (you know, shakehanders are usually better at rallying). So something simple but insightful. Therefore you can go with or without the commentary.

Reactions: JBH7
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
YPP has two channels:

易乒乓YPP官方副频道 and 易乒乓YPP.

There was another hidden one that started with a "—" and had 4 characters, but I can't find it anymore.
Did not know. I just checked. I am subscribed to both.

易乒乓YPP官方副频道 focuses on internal matches within China. The headlines are also suspenseful like, "will the top university team member beat the provincial team veterans?" or "will the top ameuter player of the country manhandle the retired fromer CNT national team member." Obviously click bait but wonderful footages.

易乒乓YPP focuses on WTT matchs, for internatinals players.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023

I am absolutely fascinated by Chinese culture. I recently had the opportunity to write a research paper on this topic, and it was an incredible experience because the richness and depth of Chinese culture is truly fascinating. In my research, I explored different aspects of Chinese culture, drawing inspiration from paper examples by other authors on https://graduateway.com/essay-examples/chinese-culture/ which gave me valuable insights into traditions, art, philosophy, and history. They helped me delve into topics such as Confucianism, traditional Chinese medicine, calligraphy, and the meaning of holidays such as the Spring Festival and the Dragon Boat Festival. Studying Chinese culture has allowed me to appreciate its profound influence on the world. Chinese contributions have shaped human civilization, from ancient inventions to the philosophical teachings of Confucius and Laozi.
The small number of subscribers is really surprising. Thanks for sharing this channel. I enjoy the videos too. UPD This is my fav YouTube channel now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ Ng