Zhang Jike on talk show! (VIDEO)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
This is Zhang Jike on a Chinese television show. A friend of mine sent it. Kind of fun to see him in this light. He comes across as fairly nice and not what a lot of people think of him from how he is during a match.

zhangjiketalkshow.jpg

Video with Eng Sub(Annotation)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
yes, ZJK is actually a really nice guy
haha he sings a song at the end XD

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I like when they said that he, Ma Long, Wang Hao and Timo Boll were regarded as the best singles players and then asked, "as the youngest of the 4 players, what is your best characteristic?"

And he answered: "Being Lucky."

He knows that a certain amount of his winning World Championship, World Cup and Olympic Gold one after the other had to do with luck and timing. :) You have to like that kind of honesty.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I like when they said that he, Ma Long, Wang Hao and Timo Boll were regarded as the best singles players and then asked, "as the youngest of the 4 players, what is your best characteristic?"

And he answered: "Being Lucky."

He knows that a certain amount of his winning World Championship, World Cup and Olympic Gold one after the other had to do with luck and timing. :) You have to like that kind of honesty.

He's not even the youngest, Ma Long is younger :p But it was great to watch haha!