Rakza line.

This user has no status.
So I've recently bought a Rakza X max and I haven't used it yet, but I'm not sure if I should actually go for one of the other Rakza rubbers, if someone whom has used all 3 could let me know, which of the Rakza line has been the best for you? I've played with the Rakza 7 Soft and it feels immaculate and the sound it makes is very crisp, let me know your reasoning.

This user has no status.
I've used Rakza X and Rakza X soft. Rakza X is too fast for my liking. It's also heavy. I prefer light weight, soft rubber so Rakza 7 soft was my go to choice. Moved up to Rakza X soft and it feels quite similar to 7. Very good rubber.

What did you think about the rubbers spin? As good as Rakza 7/soft and if not better?

This user has no status.
It is developed for the plastic ball, but I've heard so many places of mixed reviews, others saying it's good and their "favourite rubber to date" and other saying it's dead etc and Rakza 7/soft is better overall, + have you checked the TTDB reviews? Even though it is not accurate bad speed/spin ratings so idk man. May exchange it for a Rakza 7 Soft as I have played with it before but we'll see.