Stiga allround NCT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Hello I have two questions and need your opinion. .the first is about Stiga allround NCT version. .it has great review on TT Data Base..as a blade with a really great control but some people say it's really stiff..I'd like to know what are your thoughts..is it really that inflexible? Or just a little less than normal allround classic? The second question is about the Timo Boll ZLF vs Liu Shiwen. I have the ZLF and I'm thinking of changing the blade to Liu Shiwen to gain more control and downgrade the speed..how can you compare those two? I'd be grateful for any opinions.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 7 reviews
No, I've used this blade for more than a year. It might be a bit more stiff compared to other ALL+ blades but it's definitely much more flexlble than an ALC blade or any other carbon blade. I find it a tad more flexible than a Virtuoso+, which is considered to be fairly flexible.

The slight stiffness reduces the catapult but really makes it extremely well controlled. I feel like I can loop basically anything if I can get to the ball but you do need to put in some extra energy.

Last edited: